PoEStatistics.com - extended statistics

What is poestatistics.com ?

It's a website where we present statistics of players in all available leagues and races.
If you want track your or your friends character progress, analyse various exp statistics you will love this site.

Poestatistics.com is made by Path of Exile fans to other enthusiasts of this game.

Currently you can:
- Check the current stats of top 15000 players in each ladder.
- Track results from events.
- Compare daily experience gains.
- List player's characters.
- Estimate abount of time that character was online.
- See how many players died and who died with the highest level in each league/race.

We try to regularly add new features to our website.

We're open to any suggestions, also if you found some bugs please tell us about them.
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
Last edited by Grom on Jan 23, 2013, 7:43:59 AM
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2023, 1:12:38 PM
Updates:

13-01-2013 - special update for open beta
- Added weekly and monthly experience gains
- Added sidebar.
- Added server time.
- List of current/upcoming events.

On character page:
- Added header - class image, position, lvl, exp, user name, league, event information if character has participated.
- Now you can check your daily progress with an accuracy 15 minutes when you click on the date.
- Monthly, weekly statistics.
- Rank graph was reversed.

On player profile:
- Shortened list of characters, you can select number of character to view and sort it. Also you can see dead characters from events.
- Events statistics, for example how many times you died, best results etc.

14-01-2013
- Added current list of streams Path of Exile

18-01-2013
- In race added informations when it starts, ends and rules.

09-03-2013
- Added current Season ladder.

10-06-2013
- Added information on the characters who died in the league (Hardcore and Onslaught) and small icon.

26-10-2013
- Fixed and added new ladder (Nemesis and Domination)
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
Last edited by Grom on Oct 26, 2013, 7:16:59 AM
I like the latest (today?) update, found the link to this thread I did not noticed before. ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
ever heard something of data privacy? Perhaps too much, but i dont want that everybody can see when i did what in the game. No offence, but why is there no feature to get deleted from your site? I know theoreticaly how your tracker works, and there must be a way to block accounts from tracking, if anybody wants to track me he should track the ladder on his own..

You dont have a valiable Impressum or something like that...

pls if you can put out my name out of the stalker tracker ;P

The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
"
wisdorin wrote:
ever heard something of data privacy? Perhaps too much, but i dont want that everybody can see when i did what in the game. No offence, but why is there no feature to get deleted from your site? I know theoreticaly how your tracker works, and there must be a way to block accounts from tracking, if anybody wants to track me he should track the ladder on his own..

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/58127
It's supported by the game itself.
"
wisdorin wrote:
ever heard something of data privacy? Perhaps too much, but i dont want that everybody can see when i did what in the game.

Tbh I highly doubt anyone actually cares how much you play.

Excellent site OP, keep up the good work.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
wisdorin wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/58127
It's supported by the game itself.

No that just the ladder, dont call me dumb...You know what i mean, if you are serious...

so if nobody is interested in "how much i play"...where is the problem to delete my datas...

and yes there were already peepz who tracked my account in this...

And there is still no impressum, terms eg...

I'm saying it's a GGG decision to make all that data public knowledge, not poestatistics' decision.
Probably they can make it so, that you're only be able to see the detail statistics (playtimes, progression etc) for chars from your own account - but I see no real chance to make it optional. And I also doubt that its possible to filter the basic informations they read from the poe website (ladder rankings, event participation)... you can always check these manually for every char or account with not very much more effort if you use some simple copy&paste and text filtering.

Beside this, I really like the option to track my own chars much faster than on the web-ladders, and am glad to be able to use it to find out charnames of other (friendly) accounts for invites etc. And I dont care about others looking at my data, nor about other peoples 'data safety paranoia' ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
thx that you call me paranoid, but only because you dont care about it doesnt mean that i dont have to care too...

and the op wants suggestions, i want to suggest that it should be able to not get tracked by his side when i dont want to... And no the ladder is not the same, sure its the source of it, but its a lot harder to just google my account name and poe to find my playtime, deaths....

google: poe Wisdorin

i got several answers from poestatistics at first results:

wisdorin's characters
poestatistics.com/users/wisdorin/ - Diese Seite übersetzen10+ Einträge – Participation in events. character, event, class, rank, lvl, exp.
character event class rank
Wisdorina Aug 12 3h HC Race Witch 162
RasWiss Aug 19 3h HC Race Ranger 186

And when i delete my char/acc from poe it will still be visible in the poestatistics...

Twitter your life, but doesnt force other to do the same...

And sry if this sounds not nice, but i dont have to call me a paranoid, only because i worry about data privacy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info