PoEStatistics.com - extended statistics

I think highst line in rank graph should be 1 instead of 0.

Grap where you can compare players would be great.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
poestat still says my account doesn't exist :P
Sweeping Maid
You probably dont have any character in top15000 in any league.
http://poetools.com/ - PATH OF EXILE TOOLS
nice site

very cool stuff with the onlinetime, didnt know i had a day where i played 10 hours lol

"
wisdorin wrote:
thx that you call me paranoid, but only because you dont care about it doesnt mean that i dont have to care too...

and the op wants suggestions, i want to suggest that it should be able to not get tracked by his side when i dont want to... And no the ladder is not the same, sure its the source of it, but its a lot harder to just google my account name and poe to find my playtime, deaths....
[...]
And when i delete my char/acc from poe it will still be visible in the poestatistics...

Twitter your life, but doesnt force other to do the same...

And sry if this sounds not nice, but i dont have to call me a paranoid, only because i worry about data privacy.

While I admire and appreciate the effort that went into making the site, you bring up some excellent points about the privacy (or lack of) and information disclosure. Unfortunately, this is the only slightly relevant information I was able to find in the GGG Terms of Use/Privacy Policy. Will read over it again shortly to see if something was missed.

"
Disclosing Information: You also agree that Grinding Gear Games is entitled to disclose information it holds about you without your prior permission if Grinding Gear Games reasonably believes that such disclosure is necessary to:

(a) meet legal requirements;

(b) comply with legal process or help to maintain the law;

(c) protect Grinding Gear Games' rights or property or that of Grinding Gear Games' related companies; or

(d) enforce these Terms of Service or any other agreement that Grinding Gear Games may have with you.

Edit to add this:

"
(d) You grant Grinding Gear Games a perpetual, non-revocable royalty free licence to:

(i) make use of any Posts as Grinding Gear Games deems appropriate in relation to any of the Website, Materials and Services or the promotion of the same; and

(ii) sub-licence third parties, on such terms as Grinding Gear Games deems appropriate, to make use of any Posts as Grinding Gear Games deems appropriate in relation to any of the Website, Materials and Services or the promotion of the same;

[...]

Usernames: Any username you choose in relation to your Member Account or as applicable any other identifier you choose for use in relation to your access or use of the Website, Materials and Services, may be viewable by other users of any of the Website, Materials and Services as applicable and you warrant that any such username or other identifier will not:

(a) infringe the rights of whatever nature of any third party including without limitation copyright, registered and unregistered trade mark rights, rights of personality, privacy, confidentiality and any other intellectual property rights;

[...]

Statistics: Although Grinding Gear Games may use and publish non-personal aggregate statistics and group data about those people who access or make use of any of the Website, Materials or Services and their usage of any of the Website, Materials or Services, subject to the further terms of these Terms of Use, Grinding Gear Games will not share or make public personal information identifiably about you without your prior permission.

GGG is fully capable of coming up with some type of opt-out option. It's bad enough they have Twitter, Facebook, and Google trying to gather data on pathofexile.com visitors. Is it written or disclosed somewhere what exactly GGG believes should exist in the public domain, and what exactly (in terms of their supporters/users) GGG is willing to share with 3rd parties? Guess I'm wondering what else GGG is willing to disclose about their supporters without their consent.

The security background some of the GGG devs possess, in addition to the ToS/PP at the time of sign up, were significant factors in my decision to support this game.
Last edited by DoomCloud on Jan 23, 2013, 11:35:32 AM
Very cook! Bookmarked, and will use frequently!
See you, Space Cowboy...
Seems that the address or structure of the ladders has changed again, site is not working properly at the moment.

Checked later again, seems working fine now.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 24, 2013, 3:10:16 AM
Site is not updating for hours now (chars in hc ladder)-
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Sweet.
"
alfims wrote:
Site is not updating for hours now (chars in hc ladder)-

probably they also have some trouble to grab the data while the instability issues exist. Or they could also have restricted their accesses to not force even more server load?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info