PoEStatistics.com - extended statistics

"
Grom wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Anybody still here? Any plans to implement the new season 5 ladder? ;)

Season 5 is already added. Currently we working on a big update, which should be in a few weeks.

how is it going? what about season 6 now? ^^ (and probably making it not need manual adjustments for every new season?)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 20, 2014, 5:44:44 AM
This is something that difference of opinion because the developer is having the different site of vision about display the score and the from the users point of view some might like that their score may display to others and some doesn't like those things.
The purpose of a ranking is to be visible, to be able to compare you against others. Any UNconvenience in the use of such, is NOT a feature of safety or privacy protection... If you dont want to be ranked (or tracked by ranking) - simply dont rank ; for your own safety ^^

Maybe they could limit some more in-detail data to be visible for the account you are logged in on the poe-site (like other online tools use it to access your inventory)?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
In season 7, I cannot find any stats for the 3 x 12 minutes events. Seems that those races are just skipped. Any reason for that?
nvm
Last edited by siMoK on Jul 26, 2014, 6:23:51 AM
This site gonna get some updates to work with season 9? The other stats site is down as well it looks like...
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

IGN: Baacon
poestatistics will be updated for current leagues(Bloodline and Torment)?
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
They updated it! Thanks!
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Hey there! Just found this thread (I'm new to racing) and it's pretty sweet. I had 1 request: Would it be possible to filter my profile data by character level? I just tried out a BLAMT party event solo and... well let's just say my data is rather thoroughly polluted with meaningless dead characters...

Edit to add: The option to display stats based on only the best attempt per race would be awesome!
Last edited by coldcandor on Feb 18, 2015, 2:17:41 AM
Site seems down atm for the 2WPSC race... would really like to dig through that data.
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info