▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
        ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲                            
      ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
    ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ 
  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ 
▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ 
                all other things

THIS.
Christmas Tree of Importance. Everything else should be 2. priority.
Yeah, I'll just add to the sentiment about the uniques. There's already a lot of threads about this subject in the feedback, and I'll already written about it, so just to make it short, unique drops rates are really low so doing maps is not a rewarding experience. And when the unique finally drops, it's probably a Kaoms ring or similar item.

I already took a 2 weeks break from PoE because I wasn't getting anything from my maps. I want to experiment with my builds and for that drop rate of most of uniques needs to be upped, considerably.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
kainaj wrote:
                    desync
                      ▲
                    ▲  ▲
                  ▲  ▲  ▲
                ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
              ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
            ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
          ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
        ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲                            
                all other things

Its never going to be fixed, so if it bothers you this much you shouldn't be playing the game. Not defending GGG on this, simply stating a fact. The huge post they had on desync basically said that it isn't possible for them to eliminate it, only mitigate it and since mitigation isn't elimination - sometimes you'll hit what couldn't be mitigated over and over and over again.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
jamesl wrote:
"
"
I really wish GGG would spend at least 1-2 of these big patches purely focusing on coding / optimizing the game better, I'm sure EVERYONE that plays PoE would rather a smoother, less laggy game, with less crashes and less fps spikes.. in comparison to a new skill gem and a few micro-transactions.

Agreed.

Game performance should take priority over all else. Though I've given up on voicing my concern on this matter. I've been doing it for a year, yet the game still runs just as crappy as ever.

get a better computer

the game runs MUCH better than it did a year ago

they have made many improvements to the textures, the way they're loaded, the particles and general coding to make the game run better

and yet still, areas like imperial gardens can bring even the best computer to a crippling slow.
*Girly Squee* chaos damage scaling!
"
jamesl wrote:
"
"
I really wish GGG would spend at least 1-2 of these big patches purely focusing on coding / optimizing the game better, I'm sure EVERYONE that plays PoE would rather a smoother, less laggy game, with less crashes and less fps spikes.. in comparison to a new skill gem and a few micro-transactions.

Agreed.

Game performance should take priority over all else. Though I've given up on voicing my concern on this matter. I've been doing it for a year, yet the game still runs just as crappy as ever.

get a better computer

the game runs MUCH better than it did a year ago

they have made many improvements to the textures, the way they're loaded, the particles and general coding to make the game run better

I don't usually have issues playing the game on max most of the time. There are just some times when your FPS look like audio waves.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Yeah, I'll just add to the sentiment about the uniques. There's already a lot of threads about this subject in the feedback, and I'll already written about it, so just to make it short, unique drops rates are really low so doing maps is not a rewarding experience. And when the unique finally drops, it's probably a Kaoms ring or similar item.

I already took a 2 weeks break from PoE because I wasn't getting anything from my maps. I want to experiment with my builds and for that drop rate of most of uniques needs to be upped, considerably.

+1 ...
Great news! :D
Yes wand skill! THANK YOU!
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
"
kainaj wrote:
               
 priorities     desync-fix
                      ▲
                    ▲  ▲
                  ▲  ▲  ▲
                ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
              ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
            ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
          ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
        ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲                            
                all other things
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 2, 2013, 10:21:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info