What's Coming in 1.0.3?

"
Alternalo wrote:
"
Thomassonigo wrote:
Barrage = Bow / wand version of multistrike, u heard it here first :D

It's described Skill and not Support gem :)
But yeah, i hope it's something like that miscreations shoot.

You mean like... LMP/GMP or even split arrow - just tighter?

"
19nicolas81 wrote:
Changes in skill tree does it means free reset?

Hope so to try DOT.

You only get skill resets when the tree changes the pathing of your points.
- It may be that the points are added to the side of other points or there could be an introduction of new passive groups alltogether.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
menhowca wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
  • New Skill: Barrage - a bow/wand skill.

I hope it's physical. And AoE. And less expensive than Power Siphon.

it's just Frost Wall but for skill I guess.
IGN TylordRampage
"
New microtransactions: We have three in the works. I'm hoping the Storm Call one will be ready in time :)

Looking forward to see a Ground Slam one!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

"
Kryfyre wrote:
Nice! Can't wait! Will there be a fix for backpacks to show on body when Bringer of Rain is equipped? ♥

+1 Same request !
barrage kinda sounds like a skill where you have to stand still but have mean attackspeed^^ i mean, storm call was duration, so why not make another duration skill :P chain already does some sort of auto-aim, so if barrage would be strafe-like it wouldn't quite fill a gap. and it's probably also no aoe, because there's already RoA for it
I bet its titty bitch att or that new supresing fire att.
Thank you for the wave of content :D Keep'em coming!
I need that microtransaction ASAP. I can't be bothered with a skill that isn't unique. I mean, Piety's frost-archer form, really?

I have done a fair amount of PvP'ing in the standard league when i first started playing this game. After i switched to Anarchy league, I continued to play PVP but, due to the separation of the player base, queueing-up took a long time. I became dissuaded from trying to find matches. Now that I am enjoying the Domination League, I rarely PvP since I already know few people will be on.

Before I say anything else, I want to be clear: PvP in its current state is not that bad.

Right now, PvP:

- Exists (remember early d3);
- Is enjoyable enough between rivals and friends.
- is a good place to make friends sometimes

However, you cannot deny that some of the veterans that have been vocal about their desire to see pvp growth (e.g. oowarpigoo, h3rp3s, grindcorethrall) have been have been extremely patient. It is safe to say that these people represent a decent size of the POE community.

I would feel pretty insulted if I had invested a lot into a pvp character, and then learned that PVP was not on GGG's high-priority list. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case - GGG is putting PVP on the back burner.

I would also like to see some PVP enhancements.

The idea of betting in PVP is pretty simple ( both conceptually and coding wise ) and would help make it a lot more interesting.
|
L>It's like, nobody plays poker without betting. It would be absolutely pointless. People can bet pennies or paperclips, chips or millions - it's always more fun.

Last edited by 420_blaze_it_696969 on Dec 2, 2013, 5:37:11 AM
please let us see damage as floating numbers I think it's time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info