What's Coming in 1.0.3?

"
Forsman wrote:
I've been waiting since closed beta to see updated armour 3d models.

^ This...

One of my fave items is Icetomb: great looking armour, until you realize it has the look of a standard laticed ringmail when you're wearing it... sexyness drops to about zero. To the point of skin transferring a full chainmail on it to get closer to what it should actually look like.

Other big letdowns are the classical and omnipresent Goldrim and Peregrine Visor: nice 3D potential but crying for real 3D rendering.
                    desync
                      ▲
                    ▲  ▲
                  ▲  ▲  ▲
                ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
              ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
            ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
          ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
        ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲                            
      ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲
    ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ 
  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ 
▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲  ▲ 
                all other things
Every time (so nearly every week) you make me happy in my pants, when u release some new patch information to the community. the boys and girls of GGG are REALLY one of the best game designers out there. im really happy to be part of that.
Great work GGG, but please reconsider making changes to skill tree less often, as this often requires extensive rebalancing of existing builds. You changed it once when 1.0 hit, you forced people to respec with CwDT and DoT changes, you will change it now with additional chaos changes. There is a thread looking at Marauder starting area rebalance, which will again force people to change their builds.

Also, adding new skills is great, but try to work a bit more on existing ones. Also, polish the current systems and make sure everything is fine before adding new content. Lately, you've been rushing stuff in without any real reason to rush it.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 2, 2013, 7:37:04 AM
Nice news. Although I hoped for a new Red skill at the moment there are plenty green lots of blue and only a few red skills imo.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
Corwynt wrote:
New skills sure get alot of love in the fancy skill effect department these days!

+1
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
CptKabraxis wrote:
Hey Chris!

Maybe some update about uniques dropping only in total hilvl maps (promised and forgotten)?
And maybe some comment about unique drops in mercilles/maps/hilvl maps 99% biased towards low lvl crap like kaoms rings and blackgleams and only most common tier uniques? You have 5 or more threads about that in one week in feedback secition.

ppl are very unhappy with that. Who cares about new uniques when o cont drop it because odds are 1% -> new unique - 99% -> 10th blackgleam?

Maybe at least some vendor recipes for all this 'crappy' uniques (chance orbs one is /meh)?

Honeslty this is atm biggest flam of this game atm.

I dont have hopes for answer but thx if you will read that and take into consideration (also i recommend going to feedback section - there is very big amount of feecback about uniques issues).

I agree with this too... I feel that when I run maps with my MF solo, I find no uniques. But if I run with say 3 other people, a unique will drop off every map boss we kill. Now Im a party player, dont get me wrong... But when friends arent online and dont play as much as me (which is a lot), its sucks running 76+ maps solo trying to find those rare uniques and not have anything drop.. Its a waste of a high map and a waste of my xp fighting those gg bosses solo.. I dont mind uniques being drop only, but its almost a month into the new leagues and there is what, 1 voltaxic on the whole server? Ive seen 1 mings heart for sale, 13exalts. It got sold instantly and now the play who bought it is selling it for 18exalts... Void batteries selling for 25+exalts.. Let alone casual players, this just isnt fun for hardcore players who play 8+ hours a day like me.. We want to try out different builds throughout the 4 month leagues and with the current state of the game, this just isnt possible.. You even said it yourself, GGG, POE is about rerolling characters, not endless endgame. Please think about it.

Thanks
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Crispe wrote:
Chris, please stop with the microtransactions -___- also you should make naming your stash tabs free and giving them a colour a microtransaction.

I believe its not good that unless you wanna pay you cannot name your stash tabs, I feel its giving people with money a better chance when it comes to selling things, especially owning more stash tabs, wtf.. you only get 4 by default and you have to buy more if you want them.. everyone should get the same amount regardless, so then rich people can't go out and by 50 or so stash tabs and store up loads and loads of GG items ingame, its unfair on the people that don't have any money and want to sell ingame items, how are you gonna set up a shop with only 4 stash tabs?

Thanks..

A) Setting up a shop is not inherently part of the game.
B) You want more stash tabs without paying? Set up another account.

"
Jillys wrote:
Sounds good, but what about PvP?
You haven't really mentioned anything about it since release, thought we would had the PvP league/tournaments,dueling and a better queuing system by now, whats up with that?
Im far from the only person that feels left in the dark can you please at least give us something, like will it be out this year and what are your general plans?

While it is devoid of details, Chris did post in this very thread saying they are still working on PvP.

"
blitzs wrote:
please let us see damage as floating numbers I think it's time :)

They've said no to this many times, and recently.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sounds great! Looking forward to hopefully being able to make a very effective poison arrow character. I wonder if the nodes will mainly be down around the ranger or if a mix between characters? What classes like to use Viper Strike?
Will this patch reset the tree for some builds? I see that you plan on adding new nodes, that's why i'm asking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info