[1.2.0] Omjak’s guide: Maximizing Dps - MAJOR UPDATE 3. REFINED TREES:NEW PERMA FREEZE TOTEM VARIANT

Looking forward to the continuation of the guide! :)
me too !
how important are the frenzy charges to your dps?
i notice that your gear mostly focuses on armor, why did you choose armor or armor/eva over all evasion?

I'm a lvl 80 split arrow archer using hatred/grace auras and i'm trying to improve my dps. its currently about 9.2k with split arrow.
Last edited by Pharthead on Aug 11, 2014, 2:24:56 PM
frenzy charges more than double dps on frenzy, and it's about 25-30% more on lightning arrow (true only if you shoot continuously).

As for Omjak's gear, I guess it's at least partly to meet socket color requirements. Ideallly, since it's an acrobatics build, the gear should be mostly evasion, but this requires tons of luck with chrom.

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
this build was buffed significantly because of the change to the crit curese... u no longer need power charge on crit.

build will be updated at somepoint tommorrow, i already have the replacement build
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Aug 20, 2014, 11:37:36 PM
Awesome, I'm waiting for it too.

Btw, any ideas to avoid to find old rings / amulets for crit or is still needed?

Thanks and keep the good work! :D
Any word on the updated build yet? Pretty anxious to compare to my theorycraft build :)
Looking forward to the updated build,

Thanks!
sorry guys it took me so long, i actually got caught up with rl stuff,

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJDPIOSBR1Fr8Y2xmOGf4bAR9BIXYj9iSdJP0mlSoLKlswcTB8MfoyATY9OdQ53TpCPs9D50p9S3hNklFHUuxVS1b6W69daGHiYetiWmKsY0NnoGqMbIxtbHBSdvd313pTfXV_K4Jehs6HdonTjDaNfY2_lQWa8Zsmnaqgn6LZpcunNKfUsNiyGbVIu-O95sCcwTPC7MSiyBTKqc3qz3rTftQj1orcFd2o44TksedU6NbrFO2D8-r1b_lj_MX-uv7IpMI=

if u absolutely can't wait heres the build i'm currently useing

With the new tree changes, this build will get you very close to what u had before. However, here are some notable changes.

I actually traded a bit of dps for tankiness (very small amount), this build is tankier than the original one. Another notable change is mana, this build is slightly more mana efficicient with one aura on. "revelry" may be a bit of an overkill, but if you absolutely need it than go for it. Also, we have added knockback now so if u should decide if you really want pointblank or not. up to u guys, I may still take it for bossing or whatnot or untill i can get a 6l lioneyes.

Additionally, the new "assasin's mark" means u don't need pcoc, happy hunting :D

heres the 118/120 build

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJDPIOSBR1Fr8Y2xmOGf4bAR9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCypbMHEwfDH6MgE2PTnUOd06Qj7PQ-dKfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWhh4mHrYqxjQ2egaoxsjG1scFJ293fXelN9dX8rgl6Gzod2jDaNfY2_lQWa8Zsmnaqgn6LZpcunNKfUsNiyGbVIu-O95sCcwTPC7MSiyBTKqc3qz3rTftQj1orcFd2o44TksedU6NbrFO2D8-r1b_lj_MX-uv7IpMKm4H8CMpTZxj3d-vGfJ__eSVHw1ZUuBx4RlloaLIV08WJaJJ0=
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Aug 24, 2014, 6:46:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info