[1.2.0] Omjak’s guide: Maximizing Dps - MAJOR UPDATE 3. REFINED TREES:NEW PERMA FREEZE TOTEM VARIANT

well omjak, i droped my auras , u know what?

i stomped this game into the dust.

here's what i play now:

Check out the Chest Linked !

test it, the dmg grows into a certain dimension with bleeding mobs.

open with puncture and 5 frenzy up,
try to set totem after jumping with 3 endurance into mobpacks,
go for immortal,
hit the la at the same moment the totem starts.

nice, ur using a third skill to increase ur overall dps. Thats nice.

I run an aura and a curse cuz running a third skill is just too much for me xD. But whatever works is fine, and if its hella fun that thats great also.
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
Is a Lightning Arrow a must for this build or can I maybe use something else? Like split arrow or something?
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
The build base is fine for any critical based bow build. Just spec Piercing Shot as needed. So yes, split arrow will work very well.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Todays Test:

i ended it, it doesn'T worth because of the time effect. U'll miss the other dps during hit the fireshot button. so having the bleedingbuff on top of the LA IceArrow is more "capable"

next test:

VS

READY

FIGHT

Puncture Wins, simply to the overall percentage dps boost

does anyone has a suggestion to gain more dps out of puncture for the gem combo?
Last edited by heimlichHELD on Feb 11, 2014, 7:13:15 AM
@heimlichHELD

Bro, you should get a tabula rosa and try that stuff out there xD

as for puncure, this is way outside my expertise. What i do know is i always carry a "bleed cure" mod on my potions so i don't get destroyed by it. It really is an op skill.
Hi I'm using your build and it is awesome.
One question why my dps is so much lower then yours?
I've got exactly the same skill tree setup, my Lioneye's is only like 20 dps lower then yours and I'm sitting at around 13k dps with Frenzy and only 2k with LA.

My gear:

I know my jewelery is shitty but still it's like 15k difference between you and me.
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
@rootpl

The difference between our dps's is a result of your gear/quality of your gems. between your ammis and quivers you have around 100 less multiplier than me, also your ammi has no physical damage on it.

your gems also have low quality. Compare your crit damage gem to my own, for example and note the difference.

hope this helps.
A little update on my side. Currently lvl 86 with this tree and gear:

Spoiler

I have finally hit the lvl 20 most of my gems and I must say q20 gems make a lot of difference. GMP has just hit lvl 20 this evening and I'm still wondering if I should dump 8 gcp into it or rerolling it to lvl 1. I'll try to get a mixed eva/ar piece for my next update (gloves, boots or helm, it's not decided yet) so that I can roll 3 red sockets for a proper IC setup. I miss it a lot.
For the auras, clarity is used with blood magic. This reserves a bit more than 300 life, leaving me with 3895 hp. This aura combined with the decent mana pool (625) and regen gives me around 40 mana/s which is comfortable.
For physical reflect maps, I switch Increase Critical Damage with PCoC and I use the Blackgleam unique quiver. It's not very satisfying but at least I can survive.

Here are some of my current damage numbers:
Spoiler

Default attack

Frenzy with ll, no charge

Frenzy with ll, 6 charges (default setup)

Frenzy with added fire, 6 charges

Lightning arrow with LgoH and 6 frenzy charges

Lightning arrow with added fire and 6 frenzy charges

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 15, 2014, 8:42:39 PM
dude thats incredible,

looking through your gems, most of them arent even maxed yet; yet ur achieving great dps. Your bow is even (currently) a low pdps row harbinger xD, your not even utilizing pcoc from what i can see.

Once you get your gems maxed, get a propper link on your bow, finish that bow (i'm assuming your crafting?) and fine tune your overall setup: i could easily see you doing over 40k with frenzy, maybe even 50k if you put increased phys damage on it.

Right now, i think you have better gear than me. What do your resists look like?

also, i noticed your using a warhammer for mobility,

have you tried using one with a twilight blade?

that with faster attacks+leapslam+blood magic and you feel like the hulk jumping everwhere. and hits hella fun for menuevering if you can get the hang of it xD.
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Feb 15, 2014, 11:22:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info