Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
PanicAK wrote:
Can someone explain the significance of using cyclone with this build?

i used cyclone with faster attacks/life gain on hit 3 link

purpose is:

-apply elemental equilibrium by hitting with a weapon (u need cold or lightning damage on any gear peace)
-gain some life through life gain on hit
-cyclone and RF AOE is pretty much the same range, also lets u move through mobs easily (no body blocking) and burn them at the same time. just combines pretty decently from a gameplay aspect
"
PanicAK wrote:
Can someone explain the significance of using cyclone with this build?

I use cyclone in a 4L with Curse on Hit so I can proc Elemental Equilibrium and curse mobs at the same time. This allows me to plow through mobs without having to stop to cast any utility skills (curse or ice nova, etc.). As a bonus, cyclone slows down move speed enough that you can kill many trash mobs on the first pass.

I starting this build now, we'll see how nice is this!
Last edited by ziumbala on Apr 5, 2014, 12:01:52 PM
Can you snapshot increased fire damage rings/ammys for 41% increased damage?
is inner force undesirable for this build, or simply untaken?
can i link "life leech" to righeous fire to just add some life leech?
no, life leech only enacts on an attack, RF is a degen and will not proc it.
"
NotJordy wrote:
Can you snapshot increased fire damage rings/ammys for 41% increased damage?

Yes.

"
Retmas wrote:
is inner force undesirable for this build, or simply untaken?

'x% increased buff effect' nodes are undesirable for this build - they increase the damage for which Righteous Fire burns the player without increasing the damage dealt to enemies. (On the other hand, builds running Righteous Fire for the spell damage modifiers almost certainly wish to take the buff effect nodes.)

"
Retmas wrote:
no, life leech only enacts on an attack, RF is a degen and will not proc it.

On hit, not an attack. This is the reason Poison Arrow DoT clouds cannot leech, but Fireball can.
How many chroms does it take to get RRRG on Alpha's Howl? Seemed impossible for me so far.
"
Glacvorx wrote:
How many chroms does it take to get RRRG on Alpha's Howl? Seemed impossible for me so far.

one time 400+ last time 550+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info