Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

you get stunned depending on the enemies stun threshold... and then how much life you lose with 1 hit.... with that life pool it's not that important
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
You missed Holy Strenght in the build you linked :)

I missed it on purpose. All of the "Increased effects of buffs on you" make you take more damage from Righteous Fire. So Holy Strength and Inner Force are bad to take.

Thought this was changed in the latest patch with the DoT reworks. TIL I guess :)
"
Archey wrote:
I noticed you didnt get unwaivering stance, isnt it deadly not to get it? You have to get close to mobs, so you're going to get stunned

You don't need to grab Unwavering Stance with the amount of life this build has. It hasn't been a problem for me at all.
So have you tried Concentrated Effect again now that it should work with 1.0.2? I can only imagine the silly amount of damage Righteous Fire would put out with it.
Downloading the patch atm, this is gonna be insane !!!!!

EDIT : This is insanity, i killed dominus under 30seconde and i one shot most of the mob who comes around me.

Radius is quite small tought even with increase Aoe and the templar aoe nod. I should get a 20q soon.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 3, 2013, 4:22:48 PM
Hey Oro. Nice build. Inspiring.

Suggestions:
You could expand the linkage on your Righteous Fire:
Quality Cold to Fire, increases Fire Damage.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cold_to_Fire

Quality Fire Penetration, increases Fire Damage.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fire_Penetration

I dont remember if Quality and Quantity work with degen effects yet, if it has been fixed, if it has, you could link it with these for more loots.
does fire damage increase work with RF?
then you should go for all the fire damage passives in the tree
thought only burning damage affects it now
No I don't work. RF is DoT created without an initial hit. Increase fire damage increase the damage of the hit who create the burning and so increase the burning itself. Without hit, no augmentation.

Increase AOE dmg work now that RF as been tagged as AOE damage.

I expect the new degen nods who will appear in the 1.0.3 to affect RF.
You only need vulnerability level 1 for the degen, so you can link that with cast on damage taken.

Windscream allows you to use 1 more curse which is extremely more efficient. Also, increased elemental damage.

Other than that, bretty well done, good luck!

P.S. Although heavily desyncing, LoH Cyclone is gud.
I stated this in the other thread, but if you get both the increased effect of auras in the Templar area and the one node near Iron Grip you'll have 36% overall, which is enough to increase lvl 17 Purity of Fire to +4 max resist and increase lvl 17 Vitality to over 2% regen. That makes the build with 8.4% regen from passives functional and eliminates the need to get an expensive Alpha's Howl or other +gem gear. It also buffs grace, determinism, hatred, or whatever other auras you might run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info