Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
you dont get doom bonus if you cast RF in the offhand....

Damn you are totally right, ho well I'll spend my money on something else.

With just your 3 basic frenzy charge you get quite a lot of regen, no need to get extra ones (i took the one near IR but gonna respec soon).
yeah but trust me it'S not worth taking those frenzy boots if you can get your hands on an alphas howl
also ill recommend to use purity until you get good gear....
for solo playing the frenzy boots may become a very nice dps boost especially if you go for inner force (should be doable then)
but for group play i doubt it and wont use the frenzy boots....

if anyone has the math for a low life ES build with frenzy boots and the 2% life reg on low life chest... that would go with insane dps maybe =)

the reason why the scpeter is the best in slot:
it's a free 4L with 10% cast speed bonus!

and putting it into boots/gloves will decrease the dps insanely too....
shock/ice nova with CoDT and Fire Penetration is just huge

does anyone know if elemental penetration is capped?
with ele equilibrium and FP it reaches way more than -130 fire res xD
Last edited by Sport_Zigarette on Dec 2, 2013, 10:41:52 AM
Why would you use fire penetration on a non fire skill like one of the nova's? does the effect last long enough for RF to benefit from it?
Heya OP,

Does alpha howl +2 skill raises purity of fire max res?

I noticed that your PoF gem is not max yet, are you currently running on 88% or 89% max FR currently?
"
Shogen wrote:
Heya OP,

I noticed that your PoF gem is not max yet, are you currently running on 88% or 89% max FR currently?

Yes it does. Right now, I have 88% resist. At max level Purity of Fire it goes up to 89%. With Alpha's Howl and level 20 Purity of Fire linked with a level 2 Empower it can go to 90%. Then when you use a Ruby Flask you can become immune to fire damage.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Fire penetration don't work (GGG confirmed DoT damaged don't count as hit) and concentrated effect deacrease your AOE without boosting your damages (made some tests with a friend in pvp).

Righteous Fire not being affected by area damage increases is a bug and will be fixed.
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
Shogen wrote:
Heya OP,

Yes it does. Right now, I have 88% resist. At max level Purity of Fire it goes up to 89%. With Alpha's Howl and level 20 Purity of Fire linked with a level 2 Empower it can go to 90%. Then when you use a Ruby Flask you can become immune to fire damage.

Thanks man. I am pondering between 7 endurance charges netting you 1.4% life regen and adding alpha howl subsequently for testing. Are you getting 2.24% life regen from lvl 22 vitality currently? (im assuming 1.75% for level 22 vitality and 38% more from your buff passives netting you 2.24%)

"
Shogen wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
Shogen wrote:
Heya OP,

Thanks man. I am pondering between 7 endurance charges netting you 1.4% life regen and adding alpha howl subsequently for testing. Are you getting 2.24% life regen from lvl 22 vitality currently? (im assuming 1.75% for level 22 vitality and 38% more from your buff passives netting you 2.24%)

Yeah I am. Alpha's Howl compliments this build perfectly for the higher regen and max resists so it's really amazing to have.
"
SpaceJanitor wrote:
Why would you use fire penetration on a non fire skill like one of the nova's? does the effect last long enough for RF to benefit from it?

lol you are absolutely right i think xD
i think ill have to do some changes there LOL
I noticed you didnt get unwaivering stance, isnt it deadly not to get it? You have to get close to mobs, so you're going to get stunned

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info