Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
mayainverse wrote:
how good is a CI rf build? since you can get much higher energy shield than you can life. not only that the damage is the same as for life build (50% of life per second) but the damage done is 70% to self instead of 90%. so you would need less regen and it does more damage. thoughts? or is there allready detailed build threads about this? sorry if there is.

also how good is this build on a invasion league?

plain and simple...you can't run RF with CI...RF shuts off when u hit 1hp

Also note that ES gear is harder to get than hp, therefore hp is much easier to hit higher than ES.

EDIT: also note chaos damage can bypass ES unless you have Shavronne's Wrappings
Last edited by mondobogus on Mar 13, 2014, 7:53:38 AM
Fixed the tree for you free of charge

RF 1.1.0

6% Max Fire Resists from Purity of Fire
4% Max Fire Resists from Passive
8% From Shield

= 93% fire resists

You take about 135 hp / sec as damage because of increased buff strenght ( but more damage / resists in return ).

7% * 1.35 = 9.45% / sec in fire damage

With about 12% hp / sec regen you should be fine :)
Last edited by Yagamai on Mar 13, 2014, 9:05:58 AM
how invasion viable is this
"
Yagamai wrote:

RF 1.1.0

This is worse than the 1.1.0 tree we already have, by quite a bit...

+6% armor
+2% resist all
+42% elemental damage
+1 endurance charge
+9% Damage over Time
+25% Buff Effects (includes self-burn)

-66% life
-24% evasion
-1 frenzy charge
-18% frenzy charge duration

That life/evasion loss is huge, and the 25% self-burn is very unwanted. I'm not sure what the intent was here, but have you tested it? It seems much worse... especially the 24% evasion loss for 6% armor gain (Sentinel for Steel Skin).
Last edited by Artsemis on Mar 13, 2014, 3:11:08 PM
even better:

tree

You can still get +6 max FR with lvl20 PoF if you use a +2 fire weapon + Empower...or a +3 fire (+1 all +2 fire). Even at lvl20, if you take Holy Strength, the 3% buff with the aura effect nodes boost PoF +1% to max. Don't be afraid of a mere 3% buff, because the pro outweighs the con.

Also I see no reason to take all those 6% life wheel nodes since you have x3 with mana as well along the path.

More hp and mana...max FR...with the loss of nothing.
"
Artsemis wrote:
"
Yagamai wrote:

RF 1.1.0

+6% armor
+2% resist all
+42% elemental damage
+1 endurance charge
+9% Damage over Time

-66% life
-24% evasion
-1 frenzy charge

That life/evasion loss is huge, and the 25% self-burn is very unwanted. I'm not sure what the intent was here, but have you tested it? It seems much worse... especially the 24% evasion loss for 6% armor gain (Sentinel for Steel Skin).

I think you got the wrong tree because almost all the things you compared are wrong lol.. Both have +2 all resists and both have +1 frenzy charge lol

Inner Force + Holy Strenght = 24% increased buffs
Which means we get 93% fire resists instead of 92% ( 7% vs 8% = about 15% less damage )

24% - 15% = 9% more damage taken but in return you deal 24% more damage
And we can easly affort to take more damage because we got 15.1% life regen lol...

"
mondobogus wrote:
even better:

tree

You can still get +6 max FR with lvl20 PoF if you use a +2 fire weapon + Empower...or a +3 fire (+1 all +2 fire). Even at lvl20, if you take Holy Strength, the 3% buff with the aura effect nodes boost PoF +1% to max. Don't be afraid of a mere 3% buff, because the pro outweighs the con.

Also I see no reason to take all those 6% life wheel nodes since you have x3 with mana as well along the path.

More hp and mana...max FR...with the loss of nothing.

Good find :P
Last edited by Yagamai on Mar 13, 2014, 5:02:40 PM
"
Yagamai wrote:
"
Artsemis wrote:
"
Yagamai wrote:

RF 1.1.0

+6% armor
+2% resist all
+42% elemental damage
+1 endurance charge
+9% Damage over Time

-66% life
-24% evasion
-1 frenzy charge

I think you got the wrong tree because almost all the things you compared are wrong lol.. Both have +2 all resists and both have +1 frenzy charge lol

Inner Force + Holy Strenght = 24% increased buffs
Which means we get 93% fire resists instead of 92% ( 7% vs 8% = about 15% less damage )

24% - 15% = 9% more damage taken but in return you deal 24% more damage
And we can easly affort to take more damage because we got 15.1% life regen lol...

Woah, yeah, I was off on quite a few things there... apologies. For what it's worth, the 2% resists thing wasn't the max resists, just overall resists when taking the difference.

Anyways, so this would be 24% more damage but what about the missing 66% in life, which is also damage? Not to mention the loss of 24% evasion. It seems like less damage, less life, and less survivability.
Do I really have to use Flameblast? Or is there another alternative skill that I can use to kill totems?
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
hi am i suppose to see the increase in the tooltip damage if RF when i used the redbeaks?
Isn't it possible to get to 94% fire res?

Think about it... If you use the spec mentioned by Yagamai and place a lvl 21 purity of fire inside an Alpha howl...
Alpha gives +2 gem lvl making it lvl 23.
Lvl 23 purity gives 5% max fire res and with the 52% increase to buffs, what I get when I calculate the numbers in allocations, it should be improved to 7% max fire res.

Purity of fire = 7%
Allocations = 4%
Rise of the pheonix = 8%

Total of = 19%

So in the end you get 94% max fire res... Is there something I've missed or does this look really amazing?

And in fact the 52% should increase Purity of fire max res to 8% since 52% off 5 = 2,6 making it a total of 7,6 :o. But I geuss it won't Work that way... 95% simply seems to extreme.
Last edited by Pezista on Mar 14, 2014, 1:42:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info