Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Mathlete wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:
I have just massively updated the guide for the upcoming changes to snapshotting and a skill tree optimization thanks to ZiggyD. Enjoy!

Thanks, Oro!!

I have a couple questions as I'm fairly new to the build and just started doing 68+ maps. I just got a Kaom's Heart (non-legacy); should I still be snapshotting with my Carcass Jack and then switch to Kaom's, or should I just wear the Kaom's?

Also, with the changes to snapshotting, I assume I'll be simply running RF with Kaom's instead of CJ? Should I just reroll all the colors on my sockets now and go RF without snapshotting?

Until snapshotting is fixed, continue to use carcass jack and low life dual redbeaks for snapshotting. When it is fixed, use your Kaom's.
@Oro, regarding the update: Your gem selection is far better than it was. I have some personal preferences different than what you have listed here - mostly, I like to manually cast curses and Ice Nova and I like to have Immortal Call and Frenzy on hand - but those are simply preferences.

Good call on sticking with The Blood Dance; better call with switching to Elemental Weakness.

Also, your header fonts and icons are excellent. I meant to mention that before, but I don't recall if I ever did.

All in, a good update.
Hey, saw you stream this the other day, and have decided to level one up, never had an RF character before. I notice that some players usually have their enduring cry linked with a cwdt with immortal call, im guessing that is worse because you dont get the full # of endurance charges that you could manually? thanks btw again for this guide, well put together.
"
drob3y wrote:
I notice that some players usually have their enduring cry linked with a cwdt with immortal call, im guessing that is worse because you dont get the full # of endurance charges that you could manually?

Sometimes CwDT Enduring Cry doesn't generate the full number of charges, but that's typically outweighed by the utility of having Immortal Call active when you're taking damage. Moreover, linking Enduring Cry and Immortal Call to CwDT frees you from having to cast them manually, which takes time.
Thx for the help so far, great guide and help.
Is it confirmed that snapshotting is fixed, i can't find anything in the patch notes. ?

"
Nygis wrote:
Thx for the help so far, great guide and help.
Is it confirmed that snapshotting is fixed, i can't find anything in the patch notes.

The fix is coming in 1.2.0. You can read about it in the Development Manifesto.
Just found it, but thx.

I use Alpha#s atm and with 1 more point in Mana reservation reduced i could run Tempest Shield, this skill's any good or just a little gimmick ?
"
Nygis wrote:
Just found it, but thx.

I use Alpha#s atm and with 1 more point in Mana reservation reduced i could run Tempest Shield, this skill's any good or just a little gimmick ?

If you have a high block chance, Tempest Shield is nice. If you have a low block chance, it's value is minimal.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/926461

what do u think o this build, comparing to yours? Pros/Cons. :)

+

And the new Kaoms is also fine?
Last edited by m0tY on Jul 3, 2014, 7:11:13 PM
Have you actually played your character in the new set up? Because your resists are pretty low with that gear you listed. You seem to have just randomly switched out Aurumvorax for a Doryani's, but it's actually not that simple if you want to play the character in most map mods. By having your resists low, you've just increased the amount of maps you can't do.
Last edited by VixTrader on Jul 5, 2014, 8:13:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info