The first game in a long time worth supporting

"
Jobo wrote:
Thanks for supporting the game so that others (like me) can play this game nearly free. Being jobless has it's downsides and has prevented me from supporting this game more then I can. Thank you.

You dont see a post like this every day. :P

At the end of the day, we're all just one big POE community, arent we?

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 17, 2013, 6:43:01 PM
"
BarneyRubble wrote:
The irony of POE really amazes me. All of the Major game studios are releasing crap and charging big money while you to then pay more to win. At the same time their product is below substandard. Review sites have become shills for said garbage. Grinding Gear shows up in a major act of integrity, professionalism and defiance. They produces POE. Thank you. 1've been gaming since Bards Tale and wasteland on the 64. In that time I have watched gaming reach a zenith and then sink to the state it is in today. POE is quality gaming. Its about the game and hopefully making decent living for game designers. Its not a thinly veiled money harvester. I do hope the Grinding Gears group can make a living. To that end I have upgraded my support level. While I am not in a position to upgrade to diamond I really feel that this POE is the pinnacle of gaming. I am not claiming that POE is the best game ever made. It may or may not be. I am saying that in 2013 This level of product commitment is unheard of.

Thanks again,
Joe

sir yes sir!

>:D
my english sux.
Couldn't have said it better myself. What the big gaming companies has thought the new generation of gamers is a travesty. Gamers today are being filled with crap games that cost a ton and got no replay value whatsoever.

And silly me thought I was getting to old for gaming. No I wasn't I was just getting to old for over advertised shit they call AA titles in 2013.

Thx god for GGG finaly we got some integrity back in the gaming world.

Yes GGG we love you and you deserve success so much!!!
Last edited by Burmeister99 on Jan 17, 2013, 7:16:28 PM
Great post, I knew this from the first video I saw of the game. Just hope they eventually hire a community manager (without lessening their community input) so I can apply. I don’t even mind moving to Auckland :)
RIP Bolto
"
JoannaDark wrote:
[

At the end of the day, we're all just one big POE community, arent we?

Cheers.

Yes, yes we are. The community here is just as amazing as the game! Like the OP, I've been gaming since the early 80's and it's been a very long time since I've actually looked forward to reading the forums for any game. So, I guess, thanks to everyone here for making an old man smile each morning. Cheers y'all.

Joe,
Great post! Had to chuckle at the BarneyRubble tag though. Brings back memories of Keaton in... (can't remember the name of the movie) saying "That Barney Rubble, what an actor!). :)

GGG - great game!

Peace,
-Dave
Last edited by asangar on Jan 17, 2013, 8:05:39 PM
+1

great game, great company, great community.
Well said TS, well said.
:) It's a good game, and I'll certainly try to upgrade farther if I am able :P
-Shark
BarneyRubble:

and I'm still completely on the fence. . .

I figure that I'd be able to play through PvE completely twice, but then I probably wouldn't want to continue unless I was having tons of fun with endgame PvP

This means that I most likely would not need extra character slots so long as I can figure out my play style + 1 or 2 alts

Stash might be a different issue though
The vendor recipes are enormous (1 of every item slot "rared" to get an orb)
If I found myself to be serious about the game I'd need it for sure

Hard call and I wouldn't want to wait till after release to make up my mind as it will almost certainly be a 1 time buy if I decide to throw down
Well I upgraded to silver...feels good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info