The first game in a long time worth supporting

I was just thinking about it and if I could get the money back from all the trash big name games I have bought in the last few yrs I could easily go diamond. Doubt that's gonna happen though. Still hoping to go gold.

Jobo,
Yea being jobless can really suck. I'm glad you can get in on POE. Its a great diversion when you are stuck at home waiting for that interview call.
Last edited by BarneyRubble on Jan 17, 2013, 9:57:52 PM
Clap! Clap! Clap!

I totally agree with OP.

In an age where IDEALISM is almost a sin, GGG bring us this jewel.

Long live PoE and GGG! :- D
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
BarneyRubble:

I've been doing Steam Sales and Humble Bundles for almost the past 3 years

I think the last Triple A title I actually payed full price for was Guild Wars:2

Actually I take that back. . . I got 25% off on GW:2 from Green Man Gaming during a sale that got pulled in less than 2 hours from their site (I think they got in trouble for selling it too cheap or something)

Edits: Guess it's worth mentioning. . . as amazing as that game is I still only leveled 1 guy up to full with max gear, but couldn't get into the endgame content

Why I'm on the fence though. . .
Tried joining PvP at level 28 and the game said that I couldn't join because I was on the next difficulty

-
Last edited by MaximumSquid on Jan 17, 2013, 10:01:51 PM
I never agreed more on anything than on this. GGG deserves all the good rep they have. Got my gold kiwi and I consider this money well spent. I know I didn't have to pay but that's the beauty of it. I wanted to. I know this will help to make this already outstanding game even better.
Well gonna take the plunge to Gold. I am afraid gold is where they "separate the men from the boys". I will have hit my monetary limit of support. Gratz to all the Diamond out there for their ability to push on. I am proud to be able to support at the Gold level and hopefully this helps GGG to continue in their efforts on this fine piece of work. Looking forward to final wipe.
i think so too

ha ha the day of exile is near
IGN: KimELF, I encourage every player before making a thread to use Search option, Yes forum has that!
Last edited by kimon on Jan 22, 2013, 1:57:39 PM
Tomorrow a new dawn awaits. It is somewhat strange to think all those tabs of horded goods will be gone. My main a ranger will receive a new birth, wiser for her time in CB. False_Hope, my Templar will lead the way to Act III forging ahead to get whatever equipment he can and scouting the way for those to follow. I have made the gold support upgrade and am now eager for final wipe so I can start new for the last time. This last day make take the longest.
Agree <3
I totally agree with the OP: that's also why I've recently become a silver supporter. Great job GGG :)
I ll maybe repeat myself but...i ve never seen such a great and dedicated community. Forum is filled with kind words toward GGG, showing that if a game company do things the right way, people OFFER their money instead of being robbed.

I went diamond like a week ago, and every day i feel that i did the right choice.

Great words OP and gratz for your gold status ! See you tommorow !!!
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info