The first game in a long time worth supporting

Welcome to the support addicition club, it is well worth it. We are glad to have such people here, who know and understand the game and the community.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
+1 well said! I wholeheartedly agree.
Yup - 2 acts repeated over and over, and yet, theres just so much more to it under the hood.

I have easily spent more time in POE now than any other game over the last ten years, with the exception of, (opinion here) the King of Kings, D2.

I officially retired my D2 badge last year on the release night of D3. Im 100% positive that just like D2, i will play this game forever more, until POE2 comes along, or GGG gets so big that they forget their roots (priase the gods this never happens).

Anyways. Long story short. Games Good. Real good.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
+1 I think what everyones trying to say is that we love you GGG :)
I am a pretty cheap person, and could not stop myself from supporting this game. I pirate 99% of the games/movies since 99% of them these days are horrid. I played this game for 1 day and was hooked, just wish I had more to give to this great game.
"
BarneyRubble wrote:
The irony of POE really amazes me. All of the Major game studios are releasing crap and charging big money while you to then pay more to win. At the same time their product is below substandard. Review sites have become shills for said garbage. Grinding Gear shows up in a major act of integrity, professionalism and defiance. They produces POE. Thank you. 1've been gaming since Bards Tale and wasteland on the 64. In that time I have watched gaming reach a zenith and then sink to the state it is in today. POE is quality gaming. Its about the game and hopefully making decent living for game designers. Its not a thinly veiled money harvester. I do hope the Grinding Gears group can make a living. To that end I have upgraded my support level. While I am not in a position to upgrade to diamond I really feel that this POE is the pinnacle of gaming. I am not claiming that POE is the best game ever made. It may or may not be. I am saying that in 2013 This level of product commitment is unheard of.

Thanks again,
Joe

+1
IGN: Warp_Nine
Well I have just decided to upgrade from Bronze to Silver. I am really enjoying POE. Its just fun. If I can May upgrade to Gold. I know I could split it out over a few months if I talk to support. I may do that. For now back to the church graveyard.
+1

GGG really deserves to get THAT much support!

I will update to Gold tomorrow... Diamond is a lil extreme 4 me so this is all it will be.

I really never tought before i played the game, i will ever Spend 250$ in it....Now i know it better :P

Last edited by JacKBeaM on Jan 17, 2013, 6:27:17 PM
"
I really never tought before i played the game, i will ever Spend 250$ in it....Now i know it better :P

^^

This game really did shock me. I was pretty convinced that i would just keep on playing with my free random invite key. Didnt take long to change that tune.

If you build a great game, they will come...
GGG - Why you no?
Thanks for supporting the game so that others (like me) can play this game nearly free. Being jobless has it's downsides and has prevented me from supporting this game more then I can. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info