[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hey, Thanks for the build

I love this build, and in order to get a good amount of my items I had to sell most of gear on other chars in this league.

I was wondering what I should upgrade next, and I know it will be expensive, but currently my char is a little low on dex and str(have enough due to items). I am leveling so I can increase my ES(9.5k) with additional skill points and I will respect into str and dex nodes after I reach lvl 93 at which point I will have most of my +% ES.

I have tried up to tier 8 and easily beaten the map even with -max res and other debuff mods.

Thanks for the build and the help

also I am in the process of changing boots to these

just need to get the right socket colors
"
KillNP wrote:
Hey, Thanks for the build

I love this build, and in order to get a good amount of my items I had to sell most of gear on other chars in this league.

I was wondering what I should upgrade next, and I know it will be expensive, but currently my char is a little low on dex and str(have enough due to items). I am leveling so I can increase my ES(9.5k) with additional skill points and I will respect into str and dex nodes after I reach lvl 93 at which point I will have most of my +% ES.

An Amulet with 15 or more %ES and Flat ES + Stats is probably the cheapest upgrade for you.
After that, try to get a new Belt -->Moonstone Ring with ES+ Int --> Boots --> Gloves

You also should buy or craft something with added Cold/Lightning damage to attacks for Elemental Equilibrium - This pretty much doubles your damage against bosses.
If you can't get your hands on a piece of Jewlery with added damage, use Lightning Warp to proc EE instead.
"

The Boots aren't bad, but since you are using Whirling Blades and don't really need the Movement Speed, you might aswell get a pair of Boots with more ES + Int and maybe a little bit of Resistances.
"
Yalani wrote:

An Amulet with 15 or more %ES and Flat ES + Stats is probably the cheapest upgrade for you.
After that, try to get a new Belt -->Moonstone Ring with ES+ Int --> Boots --> Gloves

You also should buy or craft something with added Cold/Lightning damage to attacks for Elemental Equilibrium - This pretty much doubles your damage against bosses.
If you can't get your hands on a piece of Jewlery with added damage, use Lightning Warp to proc EE instead.
"

The Boots aren't bad, but since you are using Whirling Blades and don't really need the Movement Speed, you might aswell get a pair of Boots with more ES + Int and maybe a little bit of Resistances.

Is the ring not enough or do u need a certain # on cold/lightning damage
also kept the ring for the overall + on all the res

will change amulet and belt when I get to lvl 93 when I spec into str and dex nodes depending on what kind of equip I find.

1 more question I have is: the rainbowstride have 177% increase ES; does that affect the my entire ES or just the boots because the steppan eard boots increase base ES by 90 points but have lower %increase ES.

srry for the run-on

Thanks
"

Is the ring not enough or do u need a certain # on cold/lightning damage

My mistake, sorry - i didn't see that added cold damage on your Ring.

"

1 more question I have is: the rainbowstride have 177% increase ES; does that affect the my entire ES or just the boots because the steppan eard boots increase base ES by 90 points but have lower %increase ES.

The increased %ES and Flat ES on a piece of equipment have no effect on your other stats.

Lets take your Steppan Eard for example:
Steppan are Sorcerer Boots ---> 64 base ES
64 base + 22 Increased = 86
137% + 20% Quality = 157%

84Flat + 154%Increased = 221 Total ES

So the increased Flat/% ES on Boots are already calculated together to match the total 221 ES at the top of the Item. You can ignore these stats though - all you have to look at is the Total number at the top and Resistances or Int.

The same applies to all pieces of your Gear which are not Jewlery - so an Amulet/Belt/Ring with Flat or % increased ES actually DO effect the total amount of Base ES of your other Gear.

10 Intelligence also increases your Energyshield by 2%, which is also NOT calculated at the top of your gear, but instead is the same as %Energyshield from a piece of Jewlery.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 19, 2016, 6:25:46 PM
Hey, I created a new character in PSC to try out an ES based version of RF. Only I am having great difficulty passing through acts and lvls since about lvl 25ish. Currently a lvl 49 shadow using ethereal knives with a mediocre clear speed (2 shot normal mobs), even went as far to buy a +1 to gems tabula, but it still feels very slow. Reached dried lake in cruel and with every run I die once or twice which is unimaginable for me. What would you recommend I should do? I was thinking that I should respec and lvl as something else till 68 or around that number, what skill would you recommend?
I have around 700es and 1khp. The character name is TrickyFire on my character page if you'd like to take a look.
PS. Been playing cocotheone's life RF build for quite some time in standard now(WreckAndSmash name). But since perandus happened, I think I will be switching to ES based RF from now on. I just love builds where you stack life/es as much as possible! Thanks for the great build!
Last edited by TheOdour on Apr 20, 2016, 4:08:04 AM
"
Yalani wrote:

Easiest to upgrade are probably your boots - 240+ ES boots with Int (Or even Mana, since that scales with the Guardian Ascendancy aswell)are going for 20+ Chaos in Perandus right now.
After that, I would look for new Gloves and finally decent Moonstone Rings with resist + Es/Int and mastercraft %ES(or mana if the 1 Exalted per craft is too expensive) via Elreon on it.

Edit: just had a look at your passivetree, and you are missing the most efficient ES Cluster on the Tree.
Melding + Energy From Within Jewel will give you a total of 52% Es for 4 Skillpoints + the Jewel.
I would probably respec out of Faith and Steel to get the needed points.

Ok divined my shav. Got 195 roll. Also got those nodes. 1k es increased. thanks
"
TheOdour wrote:
Hey, I created a new character in PSC to try out an ES based version of RF. Only I am having great difficulty passing through acts and lvls since about lvl 25ish. Currently a lvl 49 shadow using ethereal knives with a mediocre clear speed (2 shot normal mobs), even went as far to buy a +1 to gems tabula, but it still feels very slow. Reached dried lake in cruel and with every run I die once or twice which is unimaginable for me. What would you recommend I should do? I was thinking that I should respec and lvl as something else till 68 or around that number, what skill would you recommend?
I have around 700es and 1khp. The character name is TrickyFire on my character page if you'd like to take a look.
PS. Been playing cocotheone's life RF build for quite some time in standard now(WreckAndSmash name). But since perandus happened, I think I will be switching to ES based RF from now on. I just love builds where you stack life/es as much as possible! Thanks for the great build!

Your profile is set to private :P

I recommend leveling as a life based character though, since leveling as pure ES is a pain.
Just follow the Skilltree and pick every available Lifenode nearby + maybe some Spelldamage for clearspeed.

Spark + Orb of Storms is quite nice for leveling btw.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 20, 2016, 9:15:07 AM
could i have the link of your skillthree

and the class pls
thank's
Last edited by dragescu on Apr 20, 2016, 9:29:00 AM
"
dragescu wrote:
could i have the link of your skillthree

and the class pls
thank's

You can find both information in my guide o.o

Seriously, don't even try this build build if you just want to follow my Skilltree and not read anything... You won't have a good time, I promise.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
TheOdour wrote:

Your profile is set to private :P

I recommend leveling as a life based character though, since leveling as pure ES is a pain.
Just follow the Skilltree and pick every available Lifenode nearby + maybe some Spelldamage for clearspeed.

Spark + Orb of Storms is quite nice for leveling btw.

Oops forgot to remove it :P
I'll try to respec then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info