[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
anteku wrote:
I have a question about Elemental Equilibrium.

Is the burning circle of Righteous Fire is considered a "hit?" I think auras don't cause hits, correct? Else, it seems that the perimeter of RF would always hit an enemy and proc EE before whirling blades does. Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

No, RF is not considered a Hit and therefore does not proc EE.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
anteku wrote:
I have a question about Elemental Equilibrium.

Is the burning circle of Righteous Fire is considered a "hit?" I think auras don't cause hits, correct? Else, it seems that the perimeter of RF would always hit an enemy and proc EE before whirling blades does. Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

No, RF is not considered a Hit and therefore does not proc EE.

Good to know. Thanks!
Hi thanks for your build, love RF and can run t14 maps without problem.

My stats at lvl 90:

12169 ES
1304 ES Regen
884 Armour
1510 Evasion (I cant get enough dex for grace)

But 80% of my deaths was for getting stunned, How can I fix it?

My gear
Spoiler
Last edited by lordgimli on Apr 16, 2016, 2:27:17 AM
Great build! I respected my whole tree, bought gear and just run few maps, its great :) You mentioned here few times about respec EE, what did you get instead? Could you link your actually tree or even tree for lvl 100? Im not sure, but these one (trickster with shavs tree) isnt complete. I had to take 1 DEX and 1 STR node for gems, going to respec DEX node when i get better amulet, is it still fine? Generally its awesome, i can stay in the middle of room with Uber Atziri trash and they cant do anything, really tanky :P The only problem i have with bosses, still little low dps and second thing is -% resist map mod. On your video it looks that nice when for me its a pain, maybe i still need some regen nodes or just skill? :P Regards, thanks for this RF :)
"
lordgimli wrote:
Hi thanks for your build, love RF and can run t14 maps without problem.

My stats at lvl 90:

12169 ES
1304 ES Regen
884 Armour
1510 Evasion (I cant get enough dex for grace)

But 80% of my deaths was for getting stunned, How can I fix it?

My gear
Spoiler

Try running Enfeeble (or Tempchain) as your Blasphemy Aura.
Also use a Stibnite Flask - Blind might prevent enough hits to not get permastunned + it also prevents a lot of damage.

If that doesn't work, try the anti-stun Boots Enchantment or Cyclone.
Stun Recovery on Gear also really helps :P

"
Great build! I respected my whole tree, bought gear and just run few maps, its great :) You mentioned here few times about respec EE, what did you get instead? Could you link your actually tree or even tree for lvl 100? Im not sure, but these one (trickster with shavs tree) isnt complete. I had to take 1 DEX and 1 STR node for gems, going to respec DEX node when i get better amulet, is it still fine? Generally its awesome, i can stay in the middle of room with Uber Atziri trash and they cant do anything, really tanky :P The only problem i have with bosses, still little low dps and second thing is -% resist map mod. On your video it looks that nice when for me its a pain, maybe i still need some regen nodes or just skill? :P Regards, thanks for this RF :)

I didn't respecced EE, I respecced Elemental Overload, since the Trickster has a hard time proccing it.
This is my current tree:

The last 2 Skillpoints will be spent on 2 6% ES nodes.

Are you using your Autoattacks or Whirling Blades against bosses to proc EE? Because that pretty much doubles your damage against most Bosses.

The video was a -15% Maxres Map, but maps can roll up to 20%, which makes it a little bit harder :P. But as mentioned in the FAQ: Every map mod is possible with a littble bit experience.
Hey Yalani! How would the Vile Bastion route work for this build? I'm playing PHC and plan on mapping alot with this build. Wouldn't it be a huge boost to regen? I'm staying away from Trickster too! Thoughts?
"
JSBGaming wrote:
Hey Yalani! How would the Vile Bastion route work for this build? I'm playing PHC and plan on mapping alot with this build. Wouldn't it be a huge boost to regen? I'm staying away from Trickster too! Thoughts?

Well, it probably makes Maps with -Max Resistance and less Regeneration way easier, but other than that, I don't see how this node can potentially be usefull, since it wont be up if you really need it.
You have to decide for yourself, if you want an extra curse or an easier time with harder map mods - both ways work pretty well.

I'd personally recommend the Guardian for HC though, since he has a more reliable secondary defensive layer + easier mapping due to higher resists and Liferegeneration.
Hi man,thx for great build.
I have a problem with regen.
Without RotF im take little damage from my RF,but i cant understand why.
life:1209
Es: 15361
Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAFvA3UGDgn2C2EMXw18DkgRLxFQEZYSaRccFy8YVhpsGyUcpxzcHRQdqiL0JLAmiCftKPorCi9vNbk8LTy2PV9Bh0V8RZ1GcUmxS65Mg1JTU1JTpVRHVdZWSFfJWHdca1yKXfJfBGTnaHRo8mwLbRlwu3DUcXl0gXwOf8aApILHgwmDX4PMhEiLeow2jxqPRpErkyeXl5f0mK2a4Juhna6exKEvoqOmvqcIpyuvbLQMtDi3MLc-uJO-isHFwfPDbcT2xq7K09R818_YJNkT2VvaO9pi4Yji9-UZ6FrpAuq66-7sGO-I98H31_k3-aT56PrS-_X-SQ==

Gear:
Spoiler

what wrong im doing ?
p.s. Im trying use another gloves (without life) - anyway take dmg.
trying pick another 0.4% reg (for equiv lvl 20 vitality from templar start) - anyway take dmg.
Last edited by Irsk_ on Apr 16, 2016, 4:27:06 PM
Maps can only roll up to -16 max res.

Why don't the other classes have the option of using Shav's Ring?
"
Irsk_ wrote:
Hi man,thx for great build.
I have a problem with regen.
Without RotF im take little damage from my RF,but i cant understand why.
life:1209
Es: 15361
Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAFvA3UGDgn2C2EMXw18DkgRLxFQEZYSaRccFy8YVhpsGyUcpxzcHRQdqiL0JLAmiCftKPorCi9vNbk8LTy2PV9Bh0V8RZ1GcUmxS65Mg1JTU1JTpVRHVdZWSFfJWHdca1yKXfJfBGTnaHRo8mwLbRlwu3DUcXl0gXwOf8aApILHgwmDX4PMhEiLeow2jxqPRpErkyeXl5f0mK2a4Juhna6exKEvoqOmvqcIpyuvbLQMtDi3MLc-uJO-isHFwfPDbcT2xq7K09R818_YJNkT2VvaO9pi4Yji9-UZ6FrpAuq66-7sGO-I98H31_k3-aT56PrS-_X-SQ==

Gear:
Spoiler

what wrong im doing ?
p.s. Im trying use another gloves (without life) - anyway take dmg.
trying pick another 0.4% reg (for equiv lvl 20 vitality from templar start) - anyway take dmg.

Nothing wrong here - I also basically regenerate nothing while wearing a rare shield.
You probably need a perfect 20% roll of the -damage taken from DoT mod to fully sustain RF. Stone Golem should also be enough, if you can replace one of your gems.

"
Why don't the other classes have the option of using Shav's Ring?

Shav's prevents your Mana from regenerating, so you can't use Whirling Blades with the other classes if you are using Shav's.
Also no Orb of Storms + Curse on hit.

I played this build the past 3 years before Ascendancy without Whirling Blades though, so if you want some extra reg with the downside of not being able to use WB, you ofc can equip Revelation on other Classes aswell.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 16, 2016, 5:44:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info