[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

According to your FAQ, you said take damage nodes last.

Did you take Explosive Impact and Holy Fire last?
"
jason54178 wrote:
According to your FAQ, you said take damage nodes last.

Did you take Explosive Impact and Holy Fire last?

yes !

This is the order of node types to take :

1 - %hp reg/sec in order to sustain the RF and not take too much damage from it...
2 - Aura/Buff Effects in order to get more ES from Discipline, and get that 1-2 extra maximum fire resistance..etc...
3 - damage nodes like Explosive Impact and Holy Fire are taken last since RF by itself can do enough damage for T1-3 Maps ...

Regards, Infinity !
Long Live the Templars !!!!
What lvl do you take them?

I was doing some math and they seem to be better than some of the ES nodes together. Not sure if my math was wrong or anything

I'm lvl90 ATM
how much more dps does this do from a similarly geared(cost wise) life based chieftain?
"
KillNP wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:
"
why ele weakness and not Flammability gives a higher % fire res?

Elemental Weakness reduces the same amount of Fireresistance as Flammability on 20% Quality, and it is better for partyplay.
Flammability is better, as long as you have no Quality on your EW though.

I find using both flammability and EW at same time, more useful than using enfeeble(unless map mods suck)

I am just wondering if these actually work well together or their effects don't stack.

Thanks

Yes, they stack.
Enfeeble is pretty good in terms of defense though - especially in combination with Evasion from the Trickster.

"
What lvl do you take them?

I was doing some math and they seem to be better than some of the ES nodes together. Not sure if my math was wrong or anything

I'm lvl90 ATM

Take them :P
The advise in the FAQ is just for low leveled or poorly geared people, since they won't be able to sustain RF if they take the damage nodes first.

"
how much more dps does this do from a similarly geared(cost wise) life based chieftain?

Very much actually. ES based RF easily reaches a higher end of EHP than lifebased RF. And since RFs damage scales with HP/ES, this has a huge impact in terms of damage.
We are also able to use a 5th Supportgem, since we don't have to get Kaom's Heart. And finally Vaal Discipline pretty much doubles your damage against bosses.

Last edited by Yalani on Apr 23, 2016, 5:26:44 PM
Hi Yalani.

Dont know if anyone asked this before but, does %increased damage from this flask increase the damage output from RF?
"
IChihara wrote:
Hi Yalani.

Dont know if anyone asked this before but, does %increased damage from this flask increase the damage output from RF?

Yes.
First of all i wanted to thank you for this awesome guide, i gave it a try with my sion lvl 94 and i have a lot of fun with it, having 15K ES feels great ^^ . However i'm having some issues with stun lock, how do you manage it?
"
WannabyII wrote:
First of all i wanted to thank you for this awesome guide, i gave it a try with my sion lvl 94 and i have a lot of fun with it, having 15K ES feels great ^^ . However i'm having some issues with stun lock, how do you manage it?

I don't have that much problems with stuns due to the high amount of Evasion, but there are several solutions for this:
-Try Temporal Chain instead of Enfeeble
-A lot of Stun Recovery via Gear
-Stibnite Flasks
-Jade Flask with %Extra Evasion
-Cyclone
Thanks for the quick answer, i will try this right away :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info