[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hy there Yalani !

Made miself a build using your advices and it's great.
I'm only lvl 72 ...I'm a Guardian with LAB done only on normal.
Got 88% Fire Resistance
7k ES
~10% es reg/sec

I can easy do T4-5 maps right now...

Is there any breakdown list of needed ES Pool for every tier of map to be done ? Considering the Map being normal w/o any mods...What ES Pool do I need for T10,T13,T15 maps ?!

Regards, Infinity !
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
Hy there Yalani !

Got 88% Fire Resistance
7k ES
~10% es reg/sec

Is there any breakdown list of needed ES Pool for every tier of map to be done ? Considering the Map being normal w/o any mods...What ES Pool do I need for T10,T13,T15 maps ?!

Regards, Infinity !

Well, thats hard to tell, since it does not exclusively depend on your ES:
The more damage you have and the faster you kill your enemies, the lesser hits you receive.
If you kill everything around you instantly, you won't even get any damage from melee hits at all.
Your Curses/Armour/Evasion/Other Defenses are also a huge factor, and so is your own skill as a player - Atziri/Uber Atziri for example is possible with a crappy build + blue gear(or even no gear at all) and Autoattacks. A bad (or inexpierenced) player might not be able to kill Atziri with the best build + gear possible.

I was able to do t15 Maps(except Core) with this build before Ascendancy though. My gear was worse, I had no Ascendancy Class and Elemental Overload + Elemental Focus were not in the game. So you should be able to do T15 Maps with ~11k ES - at least, if you know what you are doing or if you already have expierince with those maps :P

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 20, 2016, 3:27:24 PM
So with lvl 90 i will break the 11k ES :) here is my gear ... what would you upgrade next ?

by the way ... i took time of need and its really nice. every 10 sec i regenerate 4,7k ES the sec. Its perfect for -max res maps and also nice for difficult boss fights.
"
DBB2003 wrote:
So with lvl 90 i will break the 11k ES :) here is my gear ... what would you upgrade next ?

by the way ... i took time of need and its really nice. every 10 sec i regenerate 4,7k ES the sec. Its perfect for -max res maps and also nice for difficult boss fights.

Your Vertex has a pretty low roll - Either try to sell it and buy a better one, or Divine it if you want to keep that Enchantment.

Your amulet is pretty good actually. You probably have to spent a few exalted for a good upgrade if you are not lucky. You still have an open Suffix though, so make sure to craft Intelligence on it for more ES or Resistances/Dex/Str if you need them.

Same with your Sapphire ring - Craft Int/Res for cheap. You can also craft %ES for an Exalted on it, if you have the currency for that.

Your Gloves and Boots also have a lot of upgrade potential :P
why ele weakness and not Flammability gives a higher % fire res?
"

Elemental Weakness reduces the same amount of Fireresistance as Flammability on 20% Quality, and it is better for partyplay.
Flammability is better, as long as you have no Quality on your EW though.
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
Hy there Yalani !

Got 88% Fire Resistance
7k ES
~10% es reg/sec

Regards, Infinity !

I run the Guardian class and I have done every tier map with 12k ES (12.2k). I use Doryani's Catalyst instead of Ephermeral Edge because it gives noticeably more DPS. 110% increased ele damage is about 10k more deeps compared to the added damage from 1k additional ES that Ephermeral Edge provides.

I use cyclone with curse on hit and I run elemental weakness on blasphemy (with an enhance gem). There really is no need for enfeeble unless you are soloing t15 maps or perhaps atziri. I have downed palace Dom many times solo without enfeeble. I do run arctic armour though.

Currently, I am testing a self cast second curse (no curse on hit and no enhance on ele weakness) and using a crit chance gem to proc elemental overload (20% crit chance on my cyclone). Before today I was not using elemental overload at all and I had no issues with any map bosses (can even down the Village Ruin bosses). So this test is more just to try something new than it is to improve the build. If there is any where I woudl like to improve it would be more regen so I can do the tougher map mods lie vuln + 60% reduced regen.

FYI: arctic armour seems better than an extra purity. The extra purity benefits other party members more than it does you, while arctic armour greatly benefits you. Plus you save a gem slot if you don't run a second purity (you need enlighten to run a second purity) allowing you to use clarity on life.

Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Apr 22, 2016, 7:11:20 AM
"

I run the Guardian class and I have done every tier map with 12k ES (12.2k). I use Doryani's Catalyst instead of Ephermeral Edge because it gives noticeably more DPS. 110% increased ele damage is about 10k more deeps compared to the added damage from 1k additional ES that Ephermeral Edge provides.

I use cyclone with curse on hit and I run elemental weakness on blasphemy (with an enhance gem). There really is no need for enfeeble unless you are soloing t15 maps or perhaps atziri. I have downed palace Dom many times solo without enfeeble. I do run arctic armour though.

Currently, I am testing a self cast second curse (no curse on hit and no enhance on ele weakness) and using a crit chance gem to proc elemental overload (20% crit chance on my cyclone). Before today I was not using elemental overload at all and I had no issues with any map bosses (can even down the Village Ruin bosses). So this test is more just to try something new than it is to improve the build. If there is any where I woudl like to improve it would be more regen so I can do the tougher map mods lie vuln + 60% reduced regen.

FYI: arctic armour seems better than an extra purity. The extra purity benefits other party members more than it does you, while arctic armour greatly benefits you. Plus you save a gem slot if you don't run a second purity (you need enlighten to run a second purity) allowing you to use clarity on life.

Swapped out Ephermeral Edge and put on a Redbeak Sword since I'm always on lowlife status ...it's true I lost like 7-800 ES ...but the mobs die waaaaay faster !!!

now I can easily do T6-7 maps ...

time to farm more.. .get more levels... and start upgrading gear !
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"

I woudl like to ammend this last statement. I've have always used arctic armour but I hit 90% phys reduction with a flask (norm is 70%) so perhaps another purity is better for over all defenses. A purit adds 5% max light or cold res, that is decent.
"
Yalani wrote:
"

Elemental Weakness reduces the same amount of Fireresistance as Flammability on 20% Quality, and it is better for partyplay.
Flammability is better, as long as you have no Quality on your EW though.

I find using both flammability and EW at same time, more useful than using enfeeble(unless map mods suck)

I am just wondering if these actually work well together or their effects don't stack.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info