[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
webas wrote:
1. How to increase vaal discipline to 10sec or more? Having it to 4sec is tedious!
I use inc. duration but thats not good enough. Empower seems not do much. Any ideas?

Need advice on skill tree.. what to invest in from this point?

1. I can try grab flask effect for dying sun
2. I can try go for potency of will (for vaal discipline)
3. I can go for just energy increases..

4. I have enough energy regen. I can go for more energy regen for safer gameplay.
5. Any other idea?

ATM im 10300 with discipline. I feel safe atm in yellow red maps.

I run 3 curse temp chain. + elem. weakness. + flammability and.. discipline + purity of fire
I have 91% fire resistances which is very nice. And i have 60% with dying sun aura radius! I feel this is the best radius for me. And maps often have reduced radius so Im not gonna remove radius points but My goal would be having 15k es without vaal discipline. Possible?

Elemental Overload would probably the best, but you have nothing to proc it so I'd go for Explosive Impact.

You should also use an anti Shock Flask if you are running Vinktars.

----------------------------------------

Added a new Shaper video
"
Yalani wrote:

Elemental Overload would probably the best, but you have nothing to proc it so I'd go for Explosive Impact.

You should also use an anti Shock Flask if you are running Vinktars.

----------------------------------------

Added a new Shaper video

But how to achieve 15k es? Or 19k es.. like your trickster. Does witch occultist can achieve such numbers? You have to let us know. Also without rare es shield.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
After realising how much regen the Guardian version generates I wanted to know if it is even possible to get away with not using a a RotF or Leo Shield at all.

It is!
So I had the idea of using prism Guardian as my shield to squeeze in even more auras/buffs:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#RO=kzu/9b.SSu/ungZ./xB3l.ur5/ajzc.cZb

with a lvl 21 bloodmagic and a conqueror's efficency it would even be possible to run a 50% Aura(haste, determination) instead of one of the puritys.

Pros:
- one additional Aura (0,2% regen and 1% damage reduction)
- arctic armour
- beeing able to run all 3 puritys (even up to lvl 23)
- +37% to all res just from the shield
- dexterity from the shield (needed for equipping vertex etc.)
- no need for lvl 21 blood magic(budget) or conqueror's efficency (free jewel slot)

Cons:
- your shield only provides you with 162 Armor and 46 ES
- not really able to run -max res maps anymore
- -60% regen plays like no regen (annoying but manageable)
- not easy to change between this and the normal build as you need to recolor/relink items.

Is this any good? I don't know yet, but I will test it for a while, have been running t10-14 maps just fine.
My character FireofYavimaya should be visible, the equipment is not optimized yet, as I could drop a lot of res from it with this setup (belt/right ring).

comments are welcome.
"
Silvoz wrote:
After realising how much regen the Guardian version generates I wanted to know if it is even possible to get away with not using a a RotF or Leo Shield at all.

It is!
So I had the idea of using prism Guardian as my shield to squeeze in even more auras/buffs:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#RO=kzu/9b.SSu/ungZ./xB3l.ur5/ajzc.cZb

with a lvl 21 bloodmagic and a conqueror's efficency it would even be possible to run a 50% Aura(haste, determination) instead of one of the puritys.

Pros:
- one additional Aura (0,2% regen and 1% damage reduction)
- arctic armour
- beeing able to run all 3 puritys (even up to lvl 23)
- +37% to all res just from the shield
- dexterity from the shield (needed for equipping vertex etc.)
- no need for lvl 21 blood magic(budget) or conqueror's efficency (free jewel slot)

Cons:
- your shield only provides you with 162 Armor and 46 ES
- not really able to run -max res maps anymore
- -60% regen plays like no regen (annoying but manageable)
- not easy to change between this and the normal build as you need to recolor/relink items.

Is this any good? I don't know yet, but I will test it for a while, have been running t10-14 maps just fine.
My character FireofYavimaya should be visible, the equipment is not optimized yet, as I could drop a lot of res from it with this setup (belt/right ring).

comments are welcome.

Im not an expert but no curses = terrible. Also no temp chains? How do you even tank fast hitting mobs, like you have armor or you take no damage from anything?

Id like to see a video of it. Also no flammability/elem. weakeness? Its like 93 less damage?
My flamm+elem. weakness gives me 93% increased rf damage? Or how these 93% resist reduction translate?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:

Im not an expert but no curses = terrible. Also no temp chains? How do you even tank fast hitting mobs, like you have armor or you take no damage from anything?

Id like to see a video of it. Also no flammability/elem. weakeness? Its like 93 less damage?
My flamm+elem. weakness gives me 93% increased rf damage? Or how these 93% resist reduction translate?

Did you even look at the Character? It uses the regular dual curse setup of the Guardian Version with enfeeble via Blasphemy and a curse on hit Flamability with Orb of storms for EE/EO. A high 23q or lvl 21 elemental weakness would be better here and is one of the upgrades I'll be making.

Edit:
Armor comes From the Radiant Faith Ascension.
Just realised I should get inc Crit linked to my Orb of Storms (another thing on the to do list).
Last edited by Silvoz on Feb 15, 2017, 10:28:23 AM
i rerolled guardian specifically for the regen, the prism guardian is risky, i use RotP despite having a 500es shield, however i am trying to find a way to put scorching ray into this for extra dps
Why does Trickster run blas-EW while the Guardian runs blas-flam? Is there any reasonable way to up the damage of Guardian to near Trickster damage levels?
"
grandanes wrote:
Why does Trickster run blas-EW while the Guardian runs blas-flam? Is there any reasonable way to up the damage of Guardian to near Trickster damage levels?

The Guardian does run Enfeeble on Blasphemy regularly and Flammability as On Hit with his skills. it is totally possible to replace the Enfeeble with Elemental Weakness to up the damage, but that might cut the survivability too hard.

"
webas wrote:

But how to achieve 15k es? Or 19k es.. like your trickster. Does witch occultist can achieve such numbers? You have to let us know. Also without rare es shield.

Well, my Trickster is level 99, has an almost perfect ES amulet and a tripple t1 ES Shield... But yeah, its possible to reach this amount of ES on an Occultist aswell - not without a rare shield though.

"
comments are welcome.

A rare shield grants a massive amount of ES and ROTP grants a massive amount of effective Lifereg - so as long as you don't have any problems maxing your resistances, I'd not recommend running any other unique shield (except for maybe a legacy Saffels Frame in some cases).

"
Is there any reasonable way to up the damage of Guardian to near Trickster damage levels?

You can get rid of pretty much everything left to the Marauder Tree and skill some more damage nodes instead - but that kinda defeats the purpose of Guardian.

"
Why does Trickster run blas-EW while the Guardian runs blas-flam?

A level 20 Flammability is pretty much the same as a 20/20 EW, but EW is more party friendly. There's no specific reason why one class is running EW while the other one is running Flammability - thats just me being inconsistent in writing the guide :p
Last edited by Yalani on Feb 17, 2017, 4:16:36 AM
What are the pros and cons of a delirium gloves setup over putting RF in a 6L ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info