[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

I'm pretty new to the game, I've played a righteous fire life build, now started the trickster from this build, can anyone tell me why he has no chaos resist on gear? since i've just reached lvl 65, can sustain rf but I'm about to gear up and don't know why I shouldn't look for chaos res on it.
"
can anyone tell me why he has no chaos resist on gear?

Because of Shavronne's Wrappings, chaos damage does not bypass ES.
"
Friliid wrote:
"

well, that doesn't explain much, it's not like he can go around with -60% chaos res.. he still takes chaos damage to shield since he has no chaos inoculation, I bought shavronne's wrappings for almost everything I had (160 chaos) and now I have to choose the other pieces, anyone got any good reason for me to avoid chaos res on gear?
You dont need to avoid chaos res, it still good. But you have enough ES pool and regen to survive in maps easy so it's better to focus on res ES and Int.
Chayula can maybe be a problem in breach leagues, but well i think her new amulet can help (cost so much on BHC :/ )
"
Drorian wrote:
"
Friliid wrote:
"

well, that doesn't explain much, it's not like he can go around with -60% chaos res.. he still takes chaos damage to shield since he has no chaos inoculation, I bought shavronne's wrappings for almost everything I had (160 chaos) and now I have to choose the other pieces, anyone got any good reason for me to avoid chaos res on gear?

if you're not extremely well geared and wealthy, you should be aiming to get vertex anyway, and it should cover your chaos resist needs.
yeah I also have a good vertex with 28% chaos res but i'm stuck at -11% chaos res in mercyless, is that enough? I'm level 70, I've tried mercyless izaro, killed him the first time then got stunlocked and killed by a rare and his mob, not sure if they were doing chaos or lightning damage (but i have 50% light res)
nvm
Last edited by golan4840 on Feb 7, 2017, 2:11:04 PM
"
Drorian wrote:
yeah I also have a good vertex with 28% chaos res but i'm stuck at -11% chaos res in mercyless, is that enough? I'm level 70, I've tried mercyless izaro, killed him the first time then got stunlocked and killed by a rare and his mob, not sure if they were doing chaos or lightning damage (but i have 50% light res)

-11 is good enough in my opinion, capping that lightning resist is much more of a priority.
hey Yalani great stuff, thanks for all the builds, i have a few questions pls answerino

so i wanna play this in next HC league (guardian version) and i think determination aura can help my survivability, since we have a lot of armour % from tree and raw armour from guardian ascendancy, how can i squeez it in to the build? cut the vitality or enfeeble + empower from discipline? and since we run determination do u think rumi flask might help?

second question, i think (well after a read this topic) what weee need stun immunity amulet (usual chaula, or graded if we can find it), so can we cut the stun ascendancy perk and take the warcry one, so we can use enduring cry and get endurance charges? (maybe we can even take endurance charge from merciless) ?

added:

ok i found a problem with determination now, since i wanna run ephemeral edge (less hp) and chaula amulet (less hp) i dont have that much armour boost from determination now, it goes like from 7k to 13k, so now i doubt it worth right? guess enfeeble then like u suggested?

added2:
shouldnt we take growth and decay (2% regen + some dot damage) instead of fire ring near ZO?

added3:
basalt falsk?
Last edited by classiQ on Feb 7, 2017, 4:05:31 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
Quick question - why not taking Elemental Overload on Trickster with shav and grace? especially when using the sheild charge with inc crit. is there a reason not to take Elemental Overload?

I used to play with Whirling Blades before it got nerfed - I actually do take EO now, but probably forgot to upate the passivetree.

"
Any advice or recommendations of what to improve next?

Your Breach Ring is kinda bad to be honest :p

"
cut the vitality or enfeeble + empower from discipline? and since we run determination do u think rumi flask might help?

Enfeeble is a flat 36% (with Curse effect from Blasphemy) Damage Reduction against Physical and Elemental Damage and kinda makes critical strikes from enemies irrelevant - Determination doesn't even come close in terms of defense.

"
second question, i think (well after a read this topic) what weee need stun immunity amulet (usual chaula, or graded if we can find it), so can we cut the stun ascendancy perk and take the warcry one, so we can use enduring cry and get endurance charges? (maybe we can even take endurance charge from merciless)

From my eperience, you don't need any stun immunity on a Guardian as long as you don't run -Block Chance maps with crazy damage mods - I'd still recommend Presence of Chayula for a Hardcore league though, as you probably will be unlucky at some point.

"
shouldnt we take growth and decay (2% regen + some dot damage) instead of fire ring near ZO?

The Guardian tree already lacks damage, but that decision is totally up to you

"
basalt falsk?

Not worth it IMO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info