[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hi Yalani thanks for replying :) I'm debating whether or not it would be worth for me getting Prssence of chayula, since I actually don't have a significant attribute value on my amulet:

Im even overcapped on dex and probably would need to drop at most 1 level of grace only
I would also need to skill 1 str node, cause I will drop the str enchant from my gloves in favour of resist.

Would it even be worth for me in terms of ES?

Edit: should probably mention the fact that I have 1328 Life
Last edited by golan4840 on Feb 9, 2017, 5:34:35 AM
Anyone has witch occultist? I have trouble finding the skill tree for it and gem setups!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
yo yalani thanks for answers
have u ever thought about blood magic (mortal conviction)? it gives us like few additional aruas and some armour, but yeah, we dont get extra ES from guardian node and we have to spent like whole 9 points to get it? maybe we can take hp + armour nodes (juggernout) and convert them (and barbarism) to ES
prorably not worth it right?

the guide is awesome, thanks for ur work
Last edited by classiQ on Feb 9, 2017, 12:52:49 PM
"
Your Breach Ring is kinda bad to be honest :p

Yes, yes it is. You must have looked at my character at an unfortunate time. I purchased that ring for attempting chayula. Gives me 60 chaos res and all the stats I needed, so that I could easily cap my chaos res without a major overhaul to my gear. The ring I typically use is this pretty nice opal ring.

Update on the build: I have completed all four guardians (except phoenix, I don't like the idea of -fire res) and vaal temple. The guardians are very easy with the no grace trickster setup when you have decent gear. I was shocked at how well I could tank minotaur and hydra.

I have tried chayula breach, shaper and uber atziri with this build as well. Clearing chayula in time was no problem. The boss himself was pretty insane, even with capped chaos resist and vaal discipline his chaos projectiles tore me apart. Managed to kill him on my last portal (yay culling strike). Shaper was trivial. I am not used to having to be in "melee" range to attack shaper, so i had a couple of stupidity rips. With practice he would be easily doable deathless. I failed uber atziri. Most likely due to psyching myself out. I will adjust my flask setup and attempt again soon. I feel like if I'll ever be able to complete uber atziri it will be on this build lol.

"
I'm debating whether or not it would be worth for me getting Prssence of chayula, since I actually don't have a significant attribute value on my amulet

I am a massive advocate for presence of chayula. It gives an insane amount of ES and chaos resistance. The only time I would ever consider not running presence would be if I had a top tier rare marble ring with intelligence, flat ES and % ES. I have one of those, but I find myself always going back to presence of chayula cause I can't live without the stun immunity. It only matters 0.1% of the time, but the times it does, not having stun immunity drives me nuts.
Last edited by PoniesAndDaggers on Feb 9, 2017, 8:44:08 PM
first off i absolutely love this build but im encountering alot of problems :(

so here is my gear to start

now i have about 14.8k es as of right now and i regen is not super fast so becuase of that i cant do the minotaur or the other bosses cuz they kill me too fast

another problem is i have better gear! for example

but i cant use it because i BARELY have any regen :/
all that spell damage isnt even being used and rf itself gives us a huge chunk of spell damage that i wish so badly we could take advantage of :(

idk how to post my skill tree but ive taken every point of life regen that made sense. . .res are maxxed out but the phoenix shield gives the most amount of regen
with my other gear i have well over 20k ES. . . .but right now im stuck at 14.8k because my regen for tier 12+ maps needs to be high. . . .and right now its about medium. . .
when i cant face tank minotaur it really forces me to question the build though :/

heres a video of a guy using life based rf face tanking minotaur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB0iy7xwMIk

now if i have to reroll guardian to make the build work in the sense that i can use my more expensive high ES gear and have more regen? well then i can easily reroll a guardian but as of right now im a curse witch and my regen just isnt fast enough :(
also i dont feel like the bosses are being as affected by my curses for my cursing to be valuable. . .which the the only reason why anyone would use a witch to begin with. . . .
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on Feb 9, 2017, 10:08:58 PM
The guys on your video looks like to use a LOT of phys dmg mitigation (6 end charges, armor, arctic armour,...).
And from what i see you dont even run grace so it's like you have no defenses at all :/.
@PleaseMasterMakeMeScream

you need to get your purity of fire to lvl 23, that should add a lot of regeneration.
"

I notice a few things that you could do to optimize your build. But for starters: don't worry you have better gear then me, so with the right changes you can rock all content in the game.
PoF = purity of fire.

1. Optimize your Purity of fire setup. You have a very sexy lvl 21 PoF and a lvl 4 empower. You shouldn't link vitality to the empower, you should link purity of fire. Vitality does not scale with level very well. If you keep vertex and swap out vitality for PoF. this will give you a lvl 26 PoF, which should give you 2% higher max fire resist (depending on your aura effectiveness). This will buff your regen far more than it currently is at. However: swap out vertex now for your rare helmet. Vertex with the setup will not give you any higher max fire resist, and thus will not increase your regeneration. Use your rare helmet with your current gem setup, but swap vitaity with PoF.

2.Your boots are amazing, but I can't stress the importance of the lab enchant 2% of life and mana regenerated if you have been hit recently. This condition is ALWAYS satisfied so you will have a permanent 2% life regen. Either crush lab to hit that enchant or buy a new pair with that mod. Even if you lose a bit of ES, this enchant is so worth it.

3. somehow work in shield charge linked with fortify in your build. Fortify gives you an insane amount of survivability for how easy it is to proc. This makes face tanking any boss with physical damage so much easier.

4. If you take one of your blasphemies off blood magic, for example take your enfeeble off your boots and into your gloves and place vitality on blood magic, you will save a some sockets (and likely an enlighten).

5. You have no vaal disciplines in your setup. Vaal discipline is the most insane thing ever for this build. Try to get in as many as you possibly can in your gear. The longer the duration you have of vaal discipline the longer you are essentially immortal and deal far more damage. In my setup I have 15.75 seconds of vaal discipline. This allows me to face roll a lot of the harder content that would be VERY challenging to do without.
1. How to increase vaal discipline to 10sec or more? Having it to 4sec is tedious!
I use inc. duration but thats not good enough. Empower seems not do much. Any ideas?

Need advice on skill tree.. what to invest in from this point?

1. I can try grab flask effect for dying sun
2. I can try go for potency of will (for vaal discipline)
3. I can go for just energy increases..

4. I have enough energy regen. I can go for more energy regen for safer gameplay.
5. Any other idea?

ATM im 10300 with discipline. I feel safe atm in yellow red maps.

I run 3 curse temp chain. + elem. weakness. + flammability and.. discipline + purity of fire
I have 91% fire resistances which is very nice. And i have 60% with dying sun aura radius! I feel this is the best radius for me. And maps often have reduced radius so Im not gonna remove radius points but My goal would be having 15k es without vaal discipline. Possible?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Feb 11, 2017, 4:53:57 PM
"
"

I notice a few things that you could do to optimize your build. But for starters: don't worry you have better gear then me, so with the right changes you can rock all content in the game.
PoF = purity of fire.

1. Optimize your Purity of fire setup. You have a very sexy lvl 21 PoF and a lvl 4 empower. You shouldn't link vitality to the empower, you should link purity of fire. Vitality does not scale with level very well. If you keep vertex and swap out vitality for PoF. this will give you a lvl 26 PoF, which should give you 2% higher max fire resist (depending on your aura effectiveness). This will buff your regen far more than it currently is at. However: swap out vertex now for your rare helmet. Vertex with the setup will not give you any higher max fire resist, and thus will not increase your regeneration. Use your rare helmet with your current gem setup, but swap vitaity with PoF.

2.Your boots are amazing, but I can't stress the importance of the lab enchant 2% of life and mana regenerated if you have been hit recently. This condition is ALWAYS satisfied so you will have a permanent 2% life regen. Either crush lab to hit that enchant or buy a new pair with that mod. Even if you lose a bit of ES, this enchant is so worth it.

3. somehow work in shield charge linked with fortify in your build. Fortify gives you an insane amount of survivability for how easy it is to proc. This makes face tanking any boss with physical damage so much easier.

4. If you take one of your blasphemies off blood magic, for example take your enfeeble off your boots and into your gloves and place vitality on blood magic, you will save a some sockets (and likely an enlighten).

5. You have no vaal disciplines in your setup. Vaal discipline is the most insane thing ever for this build. Try to get in as many as you possibly can in your gear. The longer the duration you have of vaal discipline the longer you are essentially immortal and deal far more damage. In my setup I have 15.75 seconds of vaal discipline. This allows me to face roll a lot of the harder content that would be VERY challenging to do without.

thanks for the reply!

- PoF level 23 and above only grants a max of 5% fire res. . . my vertex + empower made that extra 1% of max fire res possible
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Purity_of_Fire

- Lab enchantments . . .holy jesus, there are WAY too many enchants to each helm, gloves, and boots to warrent the time necessary to grind the lab for a specific enchant. . .people have run lab over 100 times! some 300+ and still did not get the enchant they wanted . . .its beyond me at this point.

- I did not consider fortify because I ran out of sockets lol (for my armor tank templar AND fortufy? :3?? worth!)

- Im rerolling a templar so my whole curse setup will be scrapped but I was considering scrapping enfeeble anyway lol
(but that right there makes the duel curse witch pointless cuz she can duel curse right off the bat so if im not even duel cursing why use a witch to begin with?)

- Vaal discipline only helps to make mapping easier. . .I have no problems running my free map tier 13+ rotations with random people I invite from global. solo mapping no problem (obviously wont run the -max ress and no regen)
but you cant use vaal skills in bossfights :(
(which is what killed my vaal molten shell build that delt like 1 million + DPS on maps i miss that cuz you could drop a boss in a second with it)
so if i cant run a vaal skill on boss fights i wont even bother wasting a socket on it and i already have like 20k ES without it and no problems soloing maps. . .

but yeah im currently leveling a templar because i can use the same gear, AND get more armour. i feel safer to sacrifice my curse witch and replace it with a tanker person XD

im not saying witch cant run this but she will have problems when it comes to bosses . . .
i feel like i went a stretch to make cursing possible on my witch and it just doesnt add up for bosses so im looking forward to having more sockets available for my templar and getting a fortify somewhere in there XD

also I so wish i could find a way to make use of the extra spell damage we get from RF. . .the old RF build used incinerate (which has since been nerfed to oblivion) but scorching ray seems to breath life back into it! will consider it once my templar gets up to speed :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info