[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
"
var_TK wrote:
With the Vaal Disc changes incoming - how will it affect endgame boss capabilities of this build you reckon? (I.e. just a matter of clearspeed/mechanical knowledge or make uber/guardians/shaper fights though as nails?)

This build will be kind of trash when 2.6 is here
So sad to RF unless u have mirror gear equip all maybe u can get still
but with Vaal discipline Nerf so badly is really going affect a lot
and incomnig 3.0 of changes to Es yes Rf build is going to be down dps quite a lot

Vaal discipline nerf is annoying but this build is not built around it. It is useful against bosses but not necessary. Guardians and Shaper still can be done, just a little slower. The only problem would be Uber Atziri split phase and maybe getting the first kill in trio. But this is just my opinion.

"
hedpe666 wrote:
Not just vaal disp but the aoe changes is already going to make a skill that had terrible aoe to be even worse

Not true. Radius of RF is going to be buffed.

See https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838713 for details.

I am planning to play the trickster (with Shavronne's Revelation) version of this build next league. My aim would be mapping (red maps/shaped stands & shaped shores).

I played a life based RF build a while ago and what disturbed me the most was the low life regen in some situations. Would it an alternative to invest more into life regen (so I feel a bit more comfortable with my life/es regen)?

I was thinking of using this tree: poeurl.com/4vM
Last edited by 7thSlap on Feb 27, 2017, 6:31:46 AM
"
Vivipawster wrote:
"
"
var_TK wrote:
With the Vaal Disc changes incoming - how will it affect endgame boss capabilities of this build you reckon? (I.e. just a matter of clearspeed/mechanical knowledge or make uber/guardians/shaper fights though as nails?)

This build will be kind of trash when 2.6 is here
So sad to RF unless u have mirror gear equip all maybe u can get still
but with Vaal discipline Nerf so badly is really going affect a lot
and incomnig 3.0 of changes to Es yes Rf build is going to be down dps quite a lot

Vaal discipline nerf is annoying but this build is not built around it. It is useful against bosses but not necessary. Guardians and Shaper still can be done, just a little slower. The only problem would be Uber Atziri split phase and maybe getting the first kill in trio. But this is just my opinion.

"
hedpe666 wrote:
Not just vaal disp but the aoe changes is already going to make a skill that had terrible aoe to be even worse

Not true. Radius of RF is going to be buffed.

See https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838713 for details.

Exactly.
Current radius: 24 to 28 (Dying Sun)
2.6 radius: 32 to 34 (Dying Sun)

We also don't need a level 21 AoE Gem to get +1 to our radius anymore.

"
I am planning to play the trickster (with Shavronne's Revelation) version of this build next league. My aim would be mapping (red maps/shaped stands & shaped shores).

I played a life based RF build a while ago and what disturbed me the most was the low life regen in some situations. Would it an alternative to invest more into life regen (so I feel a bit more comfortable with my life/es regen)?

I was thinking of using this tree: poeurl.com/4vM

Play the Guardian version if you want more regeneration - there is literally no point in gimping all your DPS and Grace for more reg as long as Guardian exists.

Last edited by Yalani on Feb 27, 2017, 2:35:47 PM
Ok, thx for answering. Then I will go with the guardian version of the build.

Btw: The new RF radius looks realy sick/nice. Cant wait to play this build.
I appreciate the answers. Don't worry about the video if you are too busy, I'm slowly lvling the char to see it by myself ^^

I'll get a nice pair of delirium gloves after patch hits but for now I'll be empowering discipline. For the cwdt instead of blasphemy, I'm playing trickster with ring and no grace. I'll keep using it for now, as it suits the more offensive variant that I'm running. Sharing how I do it:

I don't have a high es shield with -dot damage yet. Instead of using rise of the phoenix, I'm running a 550 es shield without dot. I'm sustaining RF thanks to the trickster extra regen, and sustaining blood rage thanks to dying sun. It takes a bit of time to get used to the playstile, but is really nice for speedruns, as you can save points from regen and put them into es/dmg.

As for the area discussion that recently popped up, do we really know if it's a buff? If I understood correctly, there will be some diminishing returns whose behaviour we don't know yet.

Also, I don't understand the range of values you just wrote. Is the lower value without any aoe cluster + lvl 20 gem, and the upper value with both aoe clusters + lvl 21 aoe?

Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
"
dulahan200 wrote:

As for the area discussion that recently popped up, do we really know if it's a buff? If I understood correctly, there will be some diminishing returns whose behaviour we don't know yet.

Also, I don't understand the range of values you just wrote. Is the lower value without any aoe cluster + lvl 20 gem, and the upper value with both aoe clusters + lvl 21 aoe?

All the information we have to know got posted yesterday in the Development Manifesto about the AoE changes - it's a pretty beefy buff to RF's radius.

The lower values are:
-12% Helmet Enchant
-Explosive Impact
-Blast Radius + all small nodes around it
-Level 21 Inc AoE

The higher values are everything above + Dying Sun.

And just to add some "normal" values for people without expensive stuff like the Helmet Enchant and Dying Sun;

Current Radius: 22
Patch 2.6 Radius: 31

Last edited by Yalani on Feb 28, 2017, 12:55:55 AM
Hi dude :)

I just wanted to say I love this build ! You explained everything very well and did a f***** good job. Gonna play this for 2.6 (unless patchnote's surprises about rf). It's so satisfying how stuff+ascendancies+gem+MATHEMATICS works together in this build.

Thanks a lot :)

Someone plays Occultist?
I would like to give this build a try in Legacy. Want to kill Shaper for the first time with the guard variant of the build. But where are exactly the difference between the classes.
More HP = more Dmg
More Reg. = higher surviveability
better armor = higher surviveability
Isn't guard the best class then?

So where are the strengths and weaknesses of the classes and which is best to reach my goals, having fun in doing maps and killing endgame stuff, while beeing not that expensive?

Thanks for your help and very nice build @Yalani.
Last edited by Déserto on Mar 1, 2017, 10:47:53 AM
"
Déserto wrote:
I would like to give this build a try in Legacy. Want to kill Shaper for the first time with the guard variant of the build. But where are exactly the difference between the classes.
More HP = more Dmg
More Reg. = higher surviveability
better armor = higher surviveability
Isn't guard the best class then?

So where are the strengths and weaknesses of the classes and which is best to reach my goals, having fun in doing maps and killing endgame stuff, while beeing not that expensive?

Thanks for your help and very nice build @Yalani.

Guardian has less ES and Damage nodes and also less attackspeed for Shield Charge than Trickster. The Grace + Enfeeble combi is also better in terms of survivability than a bit of Armour. Guardian shines at life regeneration though and can run -Maxres maps etc. more easily - Evasion also sucks against most bosses, since it doesnt do anything against spells, where Guardians reg is pretty usefull aswell.
Guardian is also the most low budget friendly class IMO.

So, Guardian = easier to run difficult map mods + safer against most bosses
Trickster = more damage/clearspeed

Occultist isn't really that strong anymore after the change to Curseeffect against bosses a few patches ago, so I would not recommend playing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info