[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Idk if its a bug or what. But now your max resistance is rounded up. If you have 51 % extra aura effect you will get +3 dont need 61% now. So dont need to use conquerors potency now bro.
Example 71% aura effect whit a pof lvl 23 = 4 resistance extra.

Also selling this if someone have interest let me know, highest es boots on std.

Thanks for the build yalani love it cya, also sorry for bad inglish.
Hi! What is used for protection in this build?
how many es should i have when i start with rf?
is solaris lorica okay for the build?
Last edited by wolf4547 on Mar 7, 2017, 3:55:50 PM
any update on 2.6? what do you think about the new shav's ring? Thanks!
Hi, im trying your build out in standard since the end of breach league and it performs very well. I tried 3 guardians so far (still waiting for phoenix map to drop) and they were not too hard. My version is a bit different because of my gear, so i made a few adjustments.

Heres my gear

And the tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAFvA3UGDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhJpFxwXLxhWGGobJRynHNwdFB2qIvQmiCftKPorCi9vNbk2xTlSPC1Bh0PIRZ1GcUlRSbFLrk5STwRTUlOlVdZWSFfJWAdboFxrXfJfBGTnZp5odGjybAttGXC7cXl2gnwOfmx_xoCkgOCCx4Nfg8yESIt6jHaPGo9Gj_qRK5IrkyeVLpitmuCbMJuhna6hL6UYpwinK6dVr2y0DLVItzC3Mbc-uJO-isNtxPbGrsgMytPUfNdq18_YJNkT2VvaYuGI4vfoWukC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV98H5N_no-tL9AA==

My goal is to kill the shaper with this build. I have a few questions.

1 I am using 3 curses, vulnerability, flammability and ele weakness. Would it be better to just use the 4 skillpoints and get 52% increased ele damage near shadow instead of 1 curse? Or is the third curse a better investment for damage?

2 In your templar video of shaper kill you use ephemeral edge and you comment that it would have been faster with a doryanis catalyst. What do you think is better to use in that fight? I have 16,2 K es with ephemeral and 14,7 K es with doryanis.

3 If i get one more level i can get a an extra max fire res (from aura effect), is that a big difference?

4 Any other advice on my gear? Im pretty much broke now, so i cant afford a big upgrade.

Thx!
How to leveling 1-65?
I went 1-65 with firestorm -> scorching ray/firestorm. Was smooth and easy. I linked in a life leech gem and took the Ghost reaver then spec'ed out of it when I had enough regen.
Last edited by ImAncient on Mar 10, 2017, 3:59:36 PM
"
How to leveling 1-65?

i lvled with flameblast totem(1 totem/no cast speed) and vortex (linked with cold to fire/faster casting)wasnt the best way to lvl.-. i think firestorm is better but test for yourself
Clear speed seems like it would be top tier with this build, is that correct?
livejamie
Great build :D Just did the Shaper, not deathless, but i got him.
I used a scorching ray setup in my chest for a little extra damage. When i do maps i dont use it at all coz everything dies fast anyway, but for Shaper i felt it was nice to have.

O and i put 1 point in pain attunement ofcourse for the ray.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info