So Kripparian says melee "sucks" in late game...

"
tat0010 wrote:
Just look at kripps track record. He cracks out on a game for a few months "12 hours a day", then gets bored of it and starts hating on it. Did it to D3, Gw2, WoW. Then all his followers "sheep" start doing the same thing. They are all mindless drones.
A game is a thing to have fun with, so have fun and play the game.
Kripp also said no one would care about the sc or hc ladders. Only races are important. He is very wrong on that. People I know don't care about the "rng" races.
Wow some kid drank a ton of redbull and didn't sleep for a week. He won a "race" lmao
Get a Girlfriend and see how many "races" you do.

Ok? haha he has no life... we already knew that.

"
tat0010 wrote:
Just look at kripps track record. He cracks out on a game for a few months "12 hours a day", then gets bored of it and starts hating on it. Did it to D3, Gw2, WoW. Then all his followers "sheep" start doing the same thing. They are all mindless drones.
Kripp also said no one would care about the sc or hc ladders. Only races are important. He is very wrong on that. People I know don't care about the "rng" races.
Wow some kid drank a ton of redbull and didn't sleep for a week. He won a "race" lmao

man so much nerd rage. why are you kids so jealous just because some people are better and more knowledgable than you? what kripp says is 100% true. moreover, there is no way taht he will drop PoE in a few months... i mean seriously, are you surprised that he (and everyone else) lost interest in GW2 and D3 so fast?

umadbro :(
"
Skol wrote:
"
tat0010 wrote:

man so much nerd rage. why are you kids so jealous just because some people are better and more knowledgable than you? what kripp says is 100% true. moreover, there is no way taht he will drop PoE in a few months... i mean seriously, are you surprised that he (and everyone else) lost interest in GW2 and D3 so fast?

udumbbro :( lmao what did I say that was mad or rage. Just said he is some kid that plays to much. Sorry if he is your hero and I hurt your feelings.
My point is it is a game. Games are for fun. Have fun and play the game who cares what he says.
p.s.
"kripp says is 100% true." Not true. I have seen Him lie and try and back out of things. Why I stopped watching him. He is wrong a lot. Think for yourself, don't be a sheep.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Last edited by tat0010 on Jan 13, 2013, 5:34:29 PM
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
Skol wrote:
"
tat0010 wrote:

My point is it is a game. Games are for fun. Have fun and play the game who cares what he says.

That is very true... you're first post did kinda sound nerd ragey... in the other guys defense. But I agree I play this for fun so pick whatever class you like.

Just look at kripps track record. He cracks out on a game for a few months "12 hours a day", then gets bored of it and starts hating on it. Did it to D3, Gw2, WoW. Then all his followers "sheep" start doing the same thing. They are all mindless drones. lmao
A game is a thing to have fun with, so have fun and play the game. :D
Get a Girlfriend and see how many "races" you do. :D

re-wrote it to make it less rage lmao
yeah but if i made a living off playing games.. id get bored of em pretty quick too and probably quit and talk about how they arent fun anymore as well... however this game has nearly endless possibilities for builds and characters and with the active improvements by GGG this game has longevity as long as the community continues to support this game. it ought to be around for awhile.

"
tat0010 wrote:
Just look at kripps track record. He cracks out on a game for a few months "12 hours a day", then gets bored of it and starts hating on it. Did it to D3, Gw2, WoW. Then all his followers "sheep" start doing the same thing. They are all mindless drones. lmao

the point is that you're writing this shit just because you don't like krip rather than because what he said is wrong. it's 100% fact that, at this point in the beta, melee is more difficult to pull off in that melee characters have less survivability, are more gear dependent, clear the content slower, etc etc. if you don't care about 'sucking' (i.e. being inefficient), by all means don't listen to kripp... i'm planning a melee build myself beceause my archer just puts me to sleep.

TL:DR -> don't hate on kripp and his fans for the sake of it. your accusations are irrelevant at best and make me worry about the PoE community... please leave the pointless flaming to league of legends kthx <3
"
Skol wrote:
"
tat0010 wrote:

the point is that you're writing this shit just because you don't like krip rather than because what he said is wrong. it's 100% fact that, at this point in the beta, melee is more difficult to pull off in that melee characters have less survivability, are more gear dependent, clear the content slower, etc etc. if you don't care about 'sucking' (i.e. being inefficient), by all means don't listen to kripp... i'm planning a melee build myself beceause my archer just puts me to sleep.

TL:DR -> don't hate on kripp and his fans for the sake of it. your accusations are irrelevant at best and make me worry about the PoE community... please leave the pointless flaming to league of legends kthx <3

wow you can read minds .. You should make money at that. lol
Don't cause you are wrong. Like I said before I don't care one way or the other about kripp.
I do think you have a little crush on him.
fan of a 25 year old who plays games? LMAO
....ok
Last edited by tat0010 on Jan 13, 2013, 10:22:56 PM
guys wait a minute... im gonna go get some popcorn

Agree, I've taken almost exclusively defensive passives as a marauder, with the exception of Lava lash, and only JUST taking the weapon passives at level 41.
MCAussie MCServer. MCWin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info