Jan 12: 3h Solo HC

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Top Prizes:
The top five players of each class by experience will receive prizes.
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Presence (Unique Amulet), 36 random currency items (see list in the rules post)
  • #2 player of each class: 30 random currency items
  • #3 player of each class: 24 random currency items
  • #4 player of each class: 18 random currency items
  • #5 player of each class: 12 random currency items


Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 32: 35 random currency items
  • Level 31: 33 random currency items
  • Level 30: 31 random currency items
  • Level 29: 29 random currency items
  • Level 28: 27 random currency items
  • Level 27: 25 random currency items
  • Level 26: 23 random currency items
  • Level 25: 21 random currency items
  • Level 24: 19 random currency items
  • Level 23: 17 random currency items
  • Level 20-22: 15 random currency items
  • Level 18-19: 13 random currency items
  • Level 16-17: 11 random currency items
  • Level 14-15: 9 random currency items
  • Level 12-13: 7 random currency items
  • Level 10-11: 5 random currency items


Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

  • Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 18 random currency items
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 18 random currency items
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 18 random currency items
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 18 random currency items
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 24 random currency items
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 24 random currency items
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 24 random currency items
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 24 random currency items


Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive the listed currency items for that area.

  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 27 random currency items
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 27 random currency items
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 27 random currency items
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 27 random currency items
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool I wont be home in-time for any of the races but the one week that sucks :( get home at 3-3:30pm fail. Least I can fail in the 1 weeks :D.
Can we get some evening races....Some ppl have to work :P
The final solo race before the big day, good luck, if you need it. If not, bring the skill and lets have a race :)
why all the races are so early? I have to wake up 6 am in the morning just to race -.- i would prefer if you would mix the times more
"
demogear wrote:
why all the races are so early? I have to wake up 6 am in the morning just to race -.- i would prefer if you would mix the times more


I agree, these short races are never at favourable times to Australian/Asian players. Why can't we get some evening races for a change?
"
aboyfromhell wrote:
"
demogear wrote:
why all the races are so early? I have to wake up 6 am in the morning just to race -.- i would prefer if you would mix the times more


I agree, these short races are never at favourable times to Australian/Asian players. Why can't we get some evening races for a change?


The reason why we don't get more varied times is because I don't believe GGG currently has a night staff. the more money you spend on packs, microtransaction points, and other goodies the more varied GGG can make their times. GGG can only currently Run these races in NZ time 9:00 to 5:00 from my understanding. And that's why I did my part and upgraded to bronze supporter, even though i have little money to throw around. I encourage others to find ways to support as well.
"
Bizznichw wrote:
Can we get some evening races....Some ppl have to work :P
They ignore the US. At least the working class in the US. You know, the ones with money. I've complained in a couple of threads already, but it's annoying. I guess there aren't enough users in the US to merit it?
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
Bizznichw wrote:
Can we get some evening races....Some ppl have to work :P
They ignore the US. At least the working class in the US. You know, the ones with money. I've complained in a couple of threads already, but it's annoying. I guess there aren't enough users in the US to merit it?


Think its more due to it's a bad time in NZ timezone to run races aimed at the US evening.

^^

Much more likely. As it is someone (Chris?) is working the NZ weekend to make some of these races possible.
Last edited by Falan2 on Jan 10, 2013, 6:53:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info