Jan 12: 3h Solo HC

"
kamil1210 wrote:
Great race, stoped at lvl 10 becausei haed work to do. The worst is that I accidentally deleted my reward marauder before I put currency in stash :x

This race hasn't happened yet.
I would love to partecipate to this race but the time is not my friend this time, I wish everyone good luck =)
Why cant these events be late at night or on a weekend, i have to miss so much due to work. The worst part is I get out of work half an hour after they end i love it.
ew, why complain, this is by far the most effort ive ever seen a company put into providing constant challenges/events for their players (remember the same wow stuff, all year, every Year?); i think their doing an amazing job and the "early" races get me to sleep at a more reasonable hour xD
@slangDontStop
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
Bizznichw wrote:
Can we get some evening races....Some ppl have to work :P
They ignore the US. At least the working class in the US. You know, the ones with money. I've complained in a couple of threads already, but it's annoying. I guess there aren't enough users in the US to merit it?

They don't "ignore" the US. The Jan 8 Race was at 7 PM EST. And a the majority of races in the past have been at similar times.
Awesome these races do so much for the game and the community, thanks. Died in about 3 of them so far!

Can't wait to try again.
@Delectrixz
It's pointless to whine about race times, they will never be not suitable for everyone around the world.
"
It's pointless to whine about race times, they will never be not suitable for everyone around the world.
Dammit... 6am, thats in 4 hours and I still have to sleep =(
Hey
why woud you get no rewards for Act2 Quest

L.G. FaXeN!
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Dammit... 6am, thats in 4 hours and I still have to sleep =(

Better go sleep now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info