Jan 12: 3h Solo HC

I am just wondering -

The main title is said to Jan 12th Solo HC, but in the describtion and the timer it is all set to Jan 11th - Which one is the one to follow?

i like how its 12. january, but the event itself is at the 11. of january :P
Follow the timer - it adapts to your timezone unlike the thread title, which states the date based on the timezone New zealand is in.
Ah awesome i didn't know, thanks =)
"
Radook wrote:
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
Bizznichw wrote:
Can we get some evening races....Some ppl have to work :P
They ignore the US. At least the working class in the US. You know, the ones with money. I've complained in a couple of threads already, but it's annoying. I guess there aren't enough users in the US to merit it?

Think its more due to it's a bad time in NZ timezone to run races aimed at the US evening.

A race at 6pm EST is noon in New Zealand. I'm not sure how that's not a good time for them.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
I don't get it. It's January 10th but the race says it starts in 1 day (Jan 11th) even though it says Jan 12th?
"
nakieon wrote:
I don't get it. It's January 10th but the race says it starts in 1 day (Jan 11th) even though it says Jan 12th?

Date in thread title is NZ time. It starts in 1 day.
IGN @dime
"
dime wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:

Date in thread title is NZ time. It starts in 1 day.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
always hard to keep whole Party alive while rushing the Game, lookin' foward to the Solo-Spot ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Great race, stoped at lvl 10 becausei haed work to do. The worst is that I accidentally deleted my reward marauder before I put currency in stash :x
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info