Jan 12: 3h Solo HC

Prizes were awarded (forgot to post about it :P)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Nerf grindis!
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Also forgot. this was my build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFtQX5EC0bATIBYet31HpThs6XBpsmoaSiQKOKp9Sv67EwshnEos3qz3rh2-jW9Pj5Vv7I

Went to Perfect aim, go towards piercing, get 3 life nodes, then finish piercing at 19. Finish life nodes, then the rest is all damage that I can get.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Jan 11, 2013, 5:27:19 PM
Why the hell are we team Euro. I was the one who sent the first messages and talked to people!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Hiho, first race I actually managed to complete. Happy times. Finished 38th, not too bad I guess. I tried to progress as far as I could and got Vaal with ~ 10 minutes left and went on to kill a few packs in Cruel.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Last edited by Melzu on Jan 11, 2013, 5:43:16 PM
"
Morsexier wrote:
Why the hell are we team Euro. I was the one who sent the first messages and talked to people!

thats why i wrote it in quotation marks I find it funny myself too :p
IGN: Rollface
i literally ran into every dead end that was possible. even had to "panic" once at chamber of sins lvl 3 as i was stuck and had to run all the way from crossroads again.
phase run would have paid off so much this time.
anyhow did manage to almost get to vaal (which was probably a mistake, should have farmed pools last 10 mins) and did personal best at rank 32. 2 more levels were well in range.

drops were bad too. no alch, only 4 transmutes, no regal but lots of portal scrolls. a rare bow that was worse than my blue one. no ms boots and nearly no flasks. had the lesser ones until level 15, then used 3 of the 4 tranmutes to get decent flasks.

looking forward to OB and more races ;)
Spoiler

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Team "Morsexier and peons" :-)?
Rng hated on me this time round. Terraces was 3x longer than usual with tidal in the middle instead of near the end, and there were plenty more huge, random maps throughout the race. No sockets for phase run until level 5 on ledge, even though i had it waiting since level 3 at mud flats. No move items till a 15% boots in mid a2, the only move item i found and also the only good drop in the entire race. Reached dark forest with only small mana flasks again; 3 trans and a chance through all of a1 to mid a2, chance made a boots with 4 worthless mods, trans made generic or useless items. Never did get any alchs or chaos. Weapons refused to spawn dps stats; ended still using whites. No life mods on any gear until oversoul. Main attack also wasnt fully linked until cruel ledge.

Bad luck aside, boss battles went smoothly, though slow due to low damage, and progress was slowed similarly. Was late killing merveil (50 min mark), and didnt reach cruel ledge until 2:20. Finally got my main attack properly linked at cruel ledge and grinded very efficiently with solid damage and 55% movement, gaining roughly 7 levels in 40 minutes. Unfortunately i was so far behind it didnt even bring me into top 10.

Bad desync this race, with a few multi-screen rubber bands and plenty of teleporting monsters and ghost damage. Flask reliablility was terrible. No zone-in damage taken though, and i wasnt forced to bail at any point.

Level 29.9, 3rd place shadow and 11th overall in the end.

GG all, see you in open beta!
IGN: KoTao
Always same people on top. It's not even fun to race 'cause i know who is going to be on top =/.

Also died twice...meh this races are to stressfull for me and i can see that there are people, who play this for countless of hours and you cant reach them. Maybe i will do 1 week races in the future, but this short ones, meh not for me :).

I guess i just like to take time when bulding my char up :). Dont get me wrong, congrats to the people who can pown at such fast pace :).

GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 11, 2013, 5:52:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info