SweetFX

"
Paranoidjack_ wrote:
"
betogallo wrote:
i did it,its working on my nvidia now,im using radeonpro to force it on and it works great now!!

Seriously, I thought RadeonPro was only for ATI/AMD cards. Will give this a go and report back.

Edit: Confirmed working.

Tried here and is "working" partially. Some effects are not working, like Lumasharpen and Bloom.

I think is better to wait for a proper functional solution.
Have tried RadeonPro with my Geforce 670 and it seems to work partially as previous poster said but for me it seems that "lumasharpen" is the only working effect, dont really see any difference with the others.
Yes, working with RadeonPro for Nvidia users.
With this way we have to quit and reload the game for every changes.
Made more tests here and the only effect working for me is the Vibrance, and, for some reason the game becames more blurry with the SweetFX activated.
on my tests all settings r working im using sweetfx for a long time now and i can tell u that in some cases it also helps in FPS gain,not that it will make a big diference on a ARPG game ofc but it does in alot of games if u know how to use it,and for ppl saying it does the same as a monitor settings r u crazy dude?? :)
so how do you effectively make SweetFX work on Nvidia cards? cause the previous are a bit of a cluttered mystery of hints.

Can someone give a simply run down on how to get it fully working on nvidia cards?
For Nvidia users :

1. Download RadeonPro (http://www.radeonpro.info)
2. Install it
3. Option panel > SweetFX settings
4. Enable Sweetfx, configure the path of Sweetfx and the toggle key
5. In the main windows of RadeonPro, create a new profile on Client.exe
6. Sweetfx tab, configure Sweetfx
7. Launch the game

edit : RadeonPro must be launched before the game

The game must be reloaded on every changes.
If it doesn't work, try to disable antialiasing in game.
Last edited by otherguy on Jan 29, 2013, 2:02:10 AM
hm any reason why the "SweetFX configurator" won't work with PoE?

Basically it's just an interface that puts the required files in the game's directory and changes different settings for you.
Anyone running RaedonPro with a Nvidia card on Windows8?

Path of Exile client keeps on crashing when used with it, however on Windows 7 it was fine.
Looks like the RadeonPro solution doesn't work with my GTX 680 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.

Anyone else have another solution?

PS: I can run RadeonPro but I can't get anything to work, like I can't get the FPS, Benchmark,Screenshot and movie functions to trigger inside the game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info