SweetFX

You can get it work by setting up SweetFX in Radeon Pro's settings, then select to enable SweetFX in PoE's profile & enjoy your sweetfx, but it only work with 1.3 version, the last one -1.5- doesn't work atm.

Still, you can experience some issue if you login by steam :/

I'm currently unable to do it in any other way, could be so great if it was supported, that could greatly increase PoE's graphic side .
I've made a preset if anyone wants to try

preview 1

Preview 2

I had made a thread earlier about how to get it running and uploaded a picture guide to mediafire but it got locked because apparently mediafire only hosts viruses, oh well. I might try to figure a way to get it up without external links later if anyone is interested.
It does not work for me. I have tried 1.32, 1.51 and 2.0 version. Settings does not work. Can't change anything. Everything is just too dark. Tried use it via radeonpro. My GPU is R9 280X.

http://cubeupload.com/im/Ecai9J.png

Last edited by wege85 on Apr 7, 2014, 8:39:18 AM
"
wege85 wrote:
It does not work for me. I have tried 1.32, 1.51 and 2.0 version. Settings does not work. Can't change anything. Everything is just too dark. Tried use it via radeonpro. My GPU is R9 280X.

http://cubeupload.com/im/Ecai9J.png

That's a gamma issue I can tell right away. Looks like the game is been displayed without the correct 2.2 gamma.
"
Zepidell wrote:

preview 1

Preview 2

I had made a thread earlier about how to get it running and uploaded a picture guide to mediafire but it got locked because apparently mediafire only hosts viruses, oh well. I might try to figure a way to get it up without external links later if anyone is interested.

Why on Earth would anyone, even you, want to use that preset? Sweetfx was made to enhance games, not allow colour blind people to crap all over them.
"
Raztaman wrote:
"
Zepidell wrote:

preview 1

Preview 2

Why on Earth would anyone, even you, want to use that preset? Sweetfx was made to enhance games, not allow colour blind people to crap all over them.

Yup, saw this fool's preset on sfx database. Such a 'tard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info