Poll: Are you LGBT friendly?

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and transgender. You are ok with it or not?

Yes or no. Please post.

PS: GGG staff is welcome to voice their opinion on the matter too of course. :)

10 Yes. 6 No.
Yes. I am not bothered by other people's lifestyles. Nor should you be bothered by mine.
yep. No problem here (good thing, since I'm part of that community! :-) )
"
Moonyu wrote:
Yes. I am not bothered by other people's lifestyles. Nor should you be bothered by mine.

well, considering it a lifestyle is wrong, its not a lifestyle because its not a choice.
"
Shurannei wrote:

Was this a coming out? ;)

Im cool with it so are my coworkers, thats why i thought i ask the POE community.
Had to use something. Lifestyle (and it can be a choice sometimes) is the easiest. Now excuse me, my coffee is ready.
"
"
Shurannei wrote:

Was this a coming out? ;)

Hehe. I don't think so. I've alluded to it on occasion in postings here when it's pertinent to the conversation at hand.

"
Im cool with it so are my coworkers, thats why i thought i ask the POE community.

Yes and no.

I don't mind the lifestyle, I'm "technically" part of their community aswell, I do mind all the flaunting alla tumblr, etc. though; seems some people think it makes them better than others if they're "insert label here".

If someone asks what I am, I like to reply with either human or merely someone, I see no need for all this labeling.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Nov 19, 2013, 2:52:46 PM
"
Yes and no.

I don't mind the lifestyle, I'm "technically" part of their community aswell, I do mind all the flaunting alla tumblr, etc. though; seems some people think it makes them better than others if they're "insert label here".

If someone asks what I am, I like to reply with either human or merely someone, I see no need for all this labeling.

Well, humans like to label things, now we are stuck with them. I cant really fit into a category either, from what im being told im feminine in some way and since im into women kinda i dont really fit any label.
I don't mind, though I find it annoying when they flaunt it in public "look everyone, WE'RE GAY" I mean you don't see me running around saying "Hey, everyone! I'm straight and proud. please tell me to be strong and not care what other people think!"

But yea dude its not my life.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info