[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

Ok, i tried Atziri just now and died 2 times. I died once in the 3 boss stage, but it was just a little mistake, last death was cuz i accidentally clicked into the double flameblast -_-
I had to use the other tps because my flasks were empty during the 4 stage cuz i wast dodging really.
I know i can do it, but i think lvling to 90 before i try again is better.
Oh, and i use double strike single target to get her hp down, then switch to reave to kill summons, but its kinda hard to kill them. Might try a temp chains totem or something.
I used these flasks
Spoiler
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
Last edited by squurellkiller on May 3, 2014, 11:50:04 PM
"
turki01 wrote:
i cant kill that 3 bosses, just tried 10 times now haha
i kill cycloner but cant get close to titty bitch
every time immortal call goes off she hits me, like i dont have any evasion or block :D

I think her RoA can not be evaded, anticipate IC going down and move from her before, put up amour flasks when u get in. She can be hard,

"
Will it work if i link a immortal call to a lvl 16 cwdt? does the damage taken have to be all at once? or can it work with multiple hits like this: Since it needs 2280 dmg to start, can i take 2 hits of 1,200 each to enable it?

I am not sure about that one, I think the dmg accumulates in a timm frame to triger it, but I am not sure. I use a lvl 12 one.

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
Ok, i tried Atziri just now and died 2 times. I died once in the 3 boss stage, but it was just a little mistake, last death was cuz i accidentally clicked into the double flameblast -_-
I had to use the other tps because my flasks were empty during the 4 stage cuz i wast dodging really.
Oh, and i use double strike single target to get her hp down, then switch to reave to kill summons, but its kinda hard to kill them. Might try a temp chains totem or something.
I used these flasks
Spoiler

how did you play on 3 bosses?
"
turki01 wrote:
"
I used these flasks
Spoiler

how did you play on 3 bosses?

Well, the beggining isnt too hard. I ran around manually casting ec, then went in hitting the cycloner and avoiding his cb attack. Once he was done it was the hardest part for me. I did the same ec thing, ran in, immortal call starts and i try to kill the titty bitch. Next fight was easiest i think because of binos. I was pretty much facetanking the fireguy and leeching all the life of the adds. Not even using EC or IC really.
Steam- squurellkiller
BTW My Cwdt, Immortal Call, and Increased duration are lvls 16, 16, 18 repsectively. The increased duration can be a higher lvl
Steam- squurellkiller
Just beat her on my last Tp. The hardest part was the Atziri 4 stage, then the begining of the three bosses, then just normal atziri attack stage. The rest is pretty easy.
Steam- squurellkiller
Haven't checked the topic in a little while, been playing some op shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkp-5VjuV8A

---

Thanks missuse for the Atziri discussion, will try the fight out soon.

Anyone tried out Molten Strike with this build?
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on May 5, 2014, 9:32:33 PM
"
Oosband wrote:
Haven't checked the topic in a little while, been playing some op shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkp-5VjuV8A

---

Thanks missuse for the Atziri discussion, will try the fight out soon.

Anyone tried out Molten Strike with this build?

I haven't tried molten strike but i think someone in this thread said it works really well.
Steam- squurellkiller
Hey again Oos,

I would like some advice on where I should head next with this build. Last time your advice was really helpful, I bought a Bino's, switched to Hatred instead of Tempest Shield, and switched to Reave instead of Double Strike.

Here's my current passives, gear, offensive page, defensive page, and DPS (in town).

Passives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FfQW1BfkOSBGWFfAWvxi9GtsbrR4aHoEi6iP2JDwmlSepKCorbyzhMFQwcTIBOJY6QjpYPeJI7klRSn1LeEuNVUtW6lb1VvpaSFptYeJirGegbXtwUnBWeK59dX3jfll_xocZh3aH24hCjDaOipAbl9CZV5oTmyadlp2qo4qmf6c0p1ysZrGzshmyRLTFtUi3F7fTuT7AUcHFwuzGos3qz3rTftQj1p3Xy9h22j3bbtvU3aje9uOE53To1u1B7g7v8PPq-WP8xf66_xz_kw==

Where should I head next?

Depth Perception

Aspect of the Panther+Pressure Points

Throatseeker

Somewhere else? Anything I should change about the tree?

Gear

Where should I head next for my gear? Finding better rings/amulets is tough. There's just not much out there that would be an upgrade. I do check XYZ frequently.

I'm thinking my next big gear upgrade should be a 6L chest and an Abyssus to replace my BoR. If I was to do that -- is there a unique chest you would recommend? I am considering a Daresso's Defiance or a Lightning Coil. Would the DD mess up the survivability from CWDT + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call?

Offensive page

Defensive page

Reave
Last edited by Lekso on May 6, 2014, 3:15:00 AM
I haven't tried molten strike, will wait till I can buy a high lvl one. Might be ok, but I am attached to reave.

"
Lekso wrote:
Hey again Oos,

I would like some advice on where I should head next with this build. Last time your advice was really helpful, I bought a Bino's, switched to Hatred instead of Tempest Shield, and switched to Reave instead of Double Strike.

Here's my current passives, gear, offensive page, defensive page, and DPS (in town).

Passives

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FfQW1BfkOSBGWFfAWvxi9GtsbrR4aHoEi6iP2JDwmlSepKCorbyzhMFQwcTIBOJY6QjpYPeJI7klRSn1LeEuNVUtW6lb1VvpaSFptYeJirGegbXtwUnBWeK59dX3jfll_xocZh3aH24hCjDaOipAbl9CZV5oTmyadlp2qo4qmf6c0p1ysZrGzshmyRLTFtUi3F7fTuT7AUcHFwuzGos3qz3rTftQj1p3Xy9h22j3bbtvU3aje9uOE53To1u1B7g7v8PPq-WP8xf66_xz_kw==

Where should I head next?

Depth Perception

Aspect of the Panther+Pressure Points

Throatseeker

Somewhere else? Anything I should change about the tree?

Gear

Where should I head next for my gear? Finding better rings/amulets is tough. There's just not much out there that would be an upgrade. I do check XYZ frequently.

I'm thinking my next big gear upgrade should be a 6L chest and an Abyssus to replace my BoR. If I was to do that -- is there a unique chest you would recommend? I am considering a Daresso's Defiance or a Lightning Coil. Would the DD mess up the survivability from CWDT + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call?

Offensive page

Defensive page

Reave

Hi m8,

I would go for something like this

Aspect of the panther and the crit nodes around are really strong and you can spec out of one connecting +10 dex, but this requires a lot of points. I think that anything you do is the right choice at this point. I would suggest getting the extra power charge instead of the 2x + 10 dex nodes, forget about the 2% block chance node, is not very strong, especially if you do not plan to get the whole 4x2 cluster.

I started using PCoC on reave and I am pretty satisfied.

I never tried DD, the coil is awesome tho if you can counter the drawback.

On another note, does anyone have a mirrored ambusher he is willing to lend me to try out.. I will ofc give collateral.

Thanks

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info