[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

Anyone here have a little guide to killing Atziri? I kinda know the basics. Use Saffels, the ele flasks and bleed flasks. How easy is it to do atziri with this? which boss is hardest?
My gear
Spoiler

Edit: i have 5k hp, 48 evasion and phase acrobatics, about 23k dps.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
Last edited by squurellkiller on May 3, 2014, 1:17:05 PM
Im looking for guide on aztiri too
this is my current gear
Spoiler

5k hp with max block and 26% evade, 40k dual strike and 29k reave
im not sure yet what flasks are best for aztiri
bring purity of lightning and fire lvl 20 and safel.

vaal boss:

take two topaz and any other flasks, avoid smash. Pretty easy, especially with lvl 20 purity of lightning and safel.

trio bosses:
granite flask
jade flask
HP pot
remove bleeding on some flasks

use of enduring cry and IC is a almost mandatory. I cast EC manually and let IC pron via CWDT

kill bosses in corners, I prefer killing in this order: cycloner>RoA>dualstriker

EC>3 charges>flicker in the boss>run away when IC is over, repeat till all are dead. Take your time to kill them in corners and in the correct order. Grace + tempest or hatred + tempest and crest shield for them.

Atziri
purity of fire and lightning lvl 20 and safel. 2-3 fire and 2 topaz flasks, one should have remove bleeding at least.

Can tank all except double flame-blast.
Always leave some charges in flasks for the clone phase.
Do not hit the clone holding the mirror.

That all
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on May 3, 2014, 2:26:19 PM
why do you need purity of lighting at fight with atziri?
I dont have the Int required for lvl 20 light purity, so should i spec to a 30 node before the fight?
Steam- squurellkiller
"
turki01 wrote:
why do you need purity of lighting at fight with atziri?

Its because she does stormcall and also flameblast
Steam- squurellkiller
"
missuse wrote:

EC>3 charges>flicker in the boss>run away when IC is over, repeat till all are dead. Take your time to kill them in corners and in the correct order. Grace + tempest or hatred + tempest and crest shield for them.

That all

Why not Grace and Hatred?
Steam- squurellkiller
In my case grace + hatred takes too much mana, don't have enough to sustain reave.

Lvl 17+ purity of lightning is ok too, 3 to max, 4 max to max, whats the difference? Its doable without this aura too, but you will have to move more and tank less. But I would not advise going with anything less than lvl 20 purity of fire.

For me the trio bosses are a bigger challenge than atziri.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
i cant kill that 3 bosses, just tried 10 times now haha
i kill cycloner but cant get close to titty bitch
every time immortal call goes off she hits me, like i dont have any evasion or block :D
Will it work if i link a immortal call to a lvl 16 cwdt? does the damage taken have to be all at once? or can it work with multiple hits like this: Since it needs 2280 dmg to start, can i take 2 hits of 1,200 each to enable it?
Steam- squurellkiller

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info