[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

if i go acrobatic way (not IR), i will use grrrr 5L armor... d
ble strike
multi
melee phys
added dfire
melee slpash

but i will need an body armor base to get a 4 red slot... how can i be evasion if i need 4 red socket?

is it possible to switch like added fire dmg for faster atk? is ir hard to get RRRGG on a evasion base armor?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
CantripN wrote:

Yeah build looks fine, but you may have mana issues, Frenzy is a very mana intensive skill.
Unless you just want to use it for support with the regen boots?

"
shiremux wrote:
mate, i gto a question. would this build work based on Bringer of rain?

Been answered a lot but yeah, lots of people have built BoR with this build. It's good early game but will fall off later, a 6L chest with 20/20 gems is better late game, also more flexible with gem swapping. But before like level 90 then sure, use BoR.

"
I got a question. So Power charge on critical works when linked to an aura?. Oh and how do u get so much defense? I'm Ir and only have 33% armor unbuffed.

PCoC is linked with Tempest shield, when I block+crit with TS then I can gain a charge. It's not something to rely on, just a nice passive buff.
Link your gear, 33% phys reduction sounds fine for armour, just make sure you're using Endurance Charges too, they're very strong.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
if i go acrobatic way (not IR), i will use grrrr 5L armor... d
ble strike
multi
melee phys
added dfire
melee slpash

but i will need an body armor base to get a 4 red slot... how can i be evasion if i need 4 red socket?

is it possible to switch like added fire dmg for faster atk? is ir hard to get RRRGG on a evasion base armor?

Lots of chromes, or yeah swap out some gems.
Faster Attacks / Crit DMG / Added Fire are all interchangeable for your 5/6Ls, depends what you want to use.

---

Don't forget to Pay2Win guys.
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Apr 1, 2014, 5:02:00 AM
could you post your reave /dble strike offense sheet with out any buff? to ake the comparison more viable?
Thanks for answering. Heres my gear

Edit: i get 8k dps buffed from hatred and i'm level 78. Maybe i'll get a carcass jack.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
Last edited by squurellkiller on Apr 1, 2014, 8:38:06 PM
This build is so much fun

I'm level 78 atm and i'm clearing 70-72 maps like i'm farming docks

my gear

i gave up on trying to get a 9% crit dagger, they're going for around 20 ex atm and i didn't feel spending majority of my money on 1 item i can't even reuse on other build, i bought this one for 6 ex and the dps is insane

my dps is currently 22000 with hatred, next step is getting a 6L, i'll probably need to upgrade resists on some pieces of my gear because my chest has gg res on it and 6l with those stast would be too expensive, it shouldn't be too hard since my boots and belt have bad res because i didn't need them so i bought cheap stuff

I also need a new ammy but there are no good ammys with crit, life and life leech atm, if anyone has one for sale i'm paying well :P

If i got an ammy with 3-4% life leech i'd replace my crest for 35% block chance shield with high evasion and life and just get more block nodes on the tree

edit: i'll also eventually get all my important gems to 20% qual once i trade some exalts for gcp's to lazy for now
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Apr 1, 2014, 9:33:04 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
could you post your reave /dble strike offense sheet with out any buff? to ake the comparison more viable?

The DPS screenshots are all self buff, no gimmicks. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a screenshot of my sheet DPS in town if you really want.
Crit gear scales exponentially, once you have everything in place; every small upgrade will make a big difference. For example: 5% gem quality could give me 1k dps, but on a lesser geared character it would only give them 100.

Spoiler
"
Thanks for answering. Heres my gear

Edit: i get 8k dps buffed from hatred and i'm level 78. Maybe i'll get a carcass jack.

Everything looks good man, if you think you have trouble with defense it may be a damage problem. Sounds silly but if you're 1-2 shotting everything then you're going to take less damage. Get a 5L (Carcass Jack if you want) and possibly a new dagger, then work on maximising your HP pool and go from there. But gear looks decent for your level, with a few upgrades you'll be clearing fast.

Spoiler
"
Justifi3d wrote:
This build is so much fun

I'm level 78 atm and i'm clearing 70-72 maps like i'm farming docks

my gear

i gave up on trying to get a 9% crit dagger, they're going for around 20 ex atm and i didn't feel spending majority of my money on 1 item i can't even reuse on other build, i bought this one for 6 ex and the dps is insane

my dps is currently 22000 with hatred, next step is getting a 6L, i'll probably need to upgrade resists on some pieces of my gear because my chest has gg res on it and 6l with those stast would be too expensive, it shouldn't be too hard since my boots and belt have bad res because i didn't need them so i bought cheap stuff

I also need a new ammy but there are no good ammys with crit, life and life leech atm, if anyone has one for sale i'm paying well :P

If i got an ammy with 3-4% life leech i'd replace my crest for 35% block chance shield with high evasion and life and just get more block nodes on the tree

edit: i'll also eventually get all my important gems to 20% qual once i trade some exalts for gcp's to lazy for now

Yeah looking good man. Shame crit daggers are so expensive now days. I used to alch every dagger I found then 5to1 them at vendors, hard to roll a good one but you might find an upgrade that way.
Maybe buy some Crest of Perandus and start corrupting them until you get a good roll, they're pretty cheap.
IGN: @Oos
is it easier to craft a dagger or to buy one? (when you poor? around 30 chaos?)

and how did you get 7 aps?
i am at 2.3 aps...
and i already took all the attack speed node..
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Apr 2, 2014, 1:51:26 PM
crafting a dagger would be more expensive than buying one for 20 ex, crafting is never a good idea if you don't have money

you can't even craft anything with 30 chaos, that's like 600 alts and chances of getting a tyrannical or high cruel with that amount is almost non existant
IGN JustifiedF
Would you still say Bringer of Rain is worth it for this build? After the nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info