[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

what about Atziri's step? i have some really GG jewelry so i don't need any res on boots, just ms+ life

They give really high evasion and spell dodge is awesome, it would be amazing in combination with phase acrobatics

they also go for 3-4 exalts which isn't out of reach

edit: already lvl 57 with the build and i'm having a blast, in the process of finding a dagger, it's gonna be expensive since the dagger market is scarce in Ambush atm, i might get something for an exalt or two until decent daggers appear and just be content with lower lvl maps for a while
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 28, 2014, 7:08:45 PM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
what about Atziri's step? i have some really GG jewelry so i don't need any res on boots, just ms+ life

They give really high evasion and spell dodge is awesome, it would be amazing in combination with phase acrobatics

they also go for 3-4 exalts which isn't out of reach

edit: already lvl 57 with the build and i'm having a blast, in the process of finding a dagger, it's gonna be expensive since the dagger market is scarce in Ambush atm, i might get something for an exalt or two until decent daggers appear and just be content with lower lvl maps for a while

Atziri's Step are amazing boots for this build, so get them if you can afford them. I'm surprised they're so cheap honestly.

Yeah getting a good dagger is hard, they roll so many mods. I'd recommend alching every 70+ dagger you find and 5 to 1 them at vendor, that's what I did in Domination to roll daggers to use.
IGN: @Oos
This is my gear and passive tree
Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgSxBbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8YvRmOGtsbrR6BIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepK28wcTIBOkI6WD3iSO5JUUt4S41MYFVLVvVaSFptYeJirG17cFJwVniufXV943_GhxmH24hCjDaQG5Vml9CaE5smm42dlp2jnaqjiqZ_pzSnXK_rsbOyGbJEtMW1SLfTuT7AUcHFwuzGos3qz3rTftQj1QDXy9tu29TdqN7244TnVOd06NbrFO1B7YPuDu_w8-r8q_66_xw=

My attacks per second is 6.99 and I took the attack speed bandit quest... really wish I hadn't now lol.
"
henroy wrote:
This is my gear and passive tree
Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgSxBbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8YvRmOGtsbrR6BIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepK28wcTIBOkI6WD3iSO5JUUt4S41MYFVLVvVaSFptYeJirG17cFJwVniufXV943_GhxmH24hCjDaQG5Vml9CaE5smm42dlp2jnaqjiqZ_pzSnXK_rsbOyGbJEtMW1SLfTuT7AUcHFwuzGos3qz3rTftQj1QDXy9tu29TdqN7244TnVOd06NbrFO1B7YPuDu_w8-r8q_66_xw=

My attacks per second is 6.99 and I took the attack speed bandit quest... really wish I hadn't now lol.

Yeah you have a fast dagger, might be worth dropping Faster Attacks gem until you level up a little, or get a slower dagger.
Ah, it worked! Replaced faster attacks with additional accuracy and my attacks per second went to 5.35 and I only needed 2% mana leech from mind drinker. How are you able to keep your mana stable tho, I saw that your aps was 7.35.
"
henroy wrote:
Ah, it worked! Replaced faster attacks with additional accuracy and my attacks per second went to 5.35 and I only needed 2% mana leech from mind drinker. How are you able to keep your mana stable tho, I saw that your aps was 7.35.

With a higher level you have a larger mana pool, so you have a faster leech rate (12.5% on max mana). I also have more physical damage to leech from. Just keep leveling and getting more phys damage then you can swap back.
I'm thinking of picking up either a 5-6l Carcass Jack or a Bino's. Do you think either of these is worth the investment for this build over good rares? Or is there some other unique like the new atziri boots or rainbowstride that is a better investment? (Unique fever =P)
im not sure i understand all your gems setting...

helmyou use enfeeble in your gem slot but you already have crit weaking on whirling blade... i thought we could only have 1 curse at a time?
Spoiler
codtd
enduring cry
molten shell

boot is filcker strike really usefull? why we using it? (do we get frenzy charge?)
Spoiler
Flicker Strike
Melee Physical Damage
Melee Splash
Crit Damage

glove does tempest shield proc power charge quite often?! (any argument on grace vs tempest?)
Spoiler
Hatred
Tempest Shield (sometimes linked with Power Charge on Crit or Culling Strike)
Reduced Mana
(can use Grace instead of Tempest Shield)

daggerwhy? can you explain this?
Spoiler
viper strike
double strike
melee splash

shield why a 2nd curse? ( would this work with power charge on crit too?)
Spoiler
Whirling Blades
Faster Attacks
crit weakness

armor 5Lwould inc crit dmg be better than one of these? or faster attack?
Spoiler
Double Strike
Multistrike
Melee Physical Damage
Melee Splash
Added Fire Damage

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 29, 2014, 8:23:27 PM
as far as why would you have multiple curse gems is because curses are situational, sometimes you can't curse crit weakness because you need the enfeeble or temp chains, so you keep at least one offensive and one defensive and then use which ever is the best for situation

IGN JustifiedF
"
Smoothface wrote:
I'm thinking of picking up either a 5-6l Carcass Jack or a Bino's. Do you think either of these is worth the investment for this build over good rares? Or is there some other unique like the new atziri boots or rainbowstride that is a better investment? (Unique fever =P)

Bino's is great for the build if you have Adder's Touch, it provides INSANE regen.
Id probably pick that over Carcass but it's up to you. It can be hard to find a good dagger so depends what's on the market. Carcass jack allows you to use Conc Effect wihtout much penalty.
Atziri's Step are great boots for the build too.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
im not sure i understand all your gems setting...

helmyou use enfeeble in your gem slot but you already have crit weaking on whirling blade... i thought we could only have 1 curse at a time?
Spoiler
codtd
enduring cry
molten shell

boot is filcker strike really usefull? why we using it? (do we get frenzy charge?)
Spoiler
Flicker Strike
Melee Physical Damage
Melee Splash
Crit Damage

glove does tempest shield proc power charge quite often?! (any argument on grace vs tempest?)
Spoiler
Hatred
Tempest Shield (sometimes linked with Power Charge on Crit or Culling Strike)
Reduced Mana
(can use Grace instead of Tempest Shield)

daggerwhy? can you explain this?
Spoiler
viper strike
double strike
melee splash

shield why a 2nd curse? ( would this work with power charge on crit too?)
Spoiler
Whirling Blades
Faster Attacks
crit weakness

armor 5Lwould inc crit dmg be better than one of these? or faster attack?
Spoiler
Double Strike
Multistrike
Melee Physical Damage
Melee Splash
Added Fire Damage

I have Enfeeble on CWDT for defensive purposes, sometimes using Crit Weakness to dps down high hp targets, but mostly have Enfeeble up. Like Justifi3d said.

I really like Flicker Strike for jumping into packs as an opening move, using this 4L for something else if you prefer. Level a Flicker for PvP though, very strong.

Tempest procs PCoC sometimes, mostly vs high attacking monsters, it's not amazing but provides a nice bonus. Grace can be used instead of TS if you want, but get the 5% reduced mana node in Shadow because it eats up a lot of mana.

Dagger is just a gem holder, for PvP gem swaps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info