[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

An actual chest also gives your resists which in the end allows you to be more flexible with your jewelry and possibly run Maliagros AND Rat's nest which is amazing for this build
IGN JustifiedF
An update on the Mana Leech issue. If you still want to run Double Strike and only have a 5L using

Double Strike
Multistrike
Faster Attacks
Melee Splash
Melee Physical Damage/Added Fire Damage

Total Mana Cost: 50

It is manageable as long as you have 9.5k ~ 10k DPS unbuffed and 4% Mana Leech. For me, I was able to continuously use Double Strike with a few pauses once in a while. I was only testing this in City of Sarn so I will run some 66-67 maps to test.

EDIT:
SO finished the map. I ran out of mana one time during a group of mobs, and once during the Unique Boss fight. Still not that great at keeping the mana alive, but the DPS is very amazing. Just like Oos said, it clears a lot faster than Reave using a 5L. I would still recommend Reave with a 5L unless you have amazing DPS to make up for the mana cost of Double Strike.

Of course, if you're not using melee splash on just fighting Piety or a boss, Double Strike is the way to go.

======
Hey Oos. Where are you getting the 12% Life Leech from? I'm looking at your gear? I add up 7% from the Shield+Amulet.
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Mar 22, 2014, 6:49:39 PM
Hey Oos,

I just want to say thank you for sharing this build and answering questions from everyone here. I've learned so much.

This build is also the first I've used where you don't need an arm and a leg to get to merciless. Just using the Mightflay and Crest of Perandus and prioritizing defensive stats such as Evade, Block, and eventually Dodge, I have been able to get to Piety Merciless in less than a week on Ambush (and solo at that!).

This is without help from anyone else. Truly awesome!

As suggested by user Justifi3d, I've also tried using Rat's Nest and it truly is amazing for this build! Might be something you can add to recommended items. (only if resistances are maxed)

Once again thanks for sharing your build and insight.
IGN: Gennard
League: League SC
Timezone: GMT +8
Last edited by Gammarax on Mar 23, 2014, 12:19:04 PM
Hi Oos,

at first, thx for this build, i play with bow before this, and now i can pvp and pve with same build :)

At this time i'm 85 and i don't know how i can make better survivability and dmg.

My tree :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgSxBX0FtQX5CC4OSBGWFfAWvxi9GY4a2xutHoEi6iP2JDwk_SaVJ6krbzBxMgE4ljpCOlg94kjuSVFKfUt4S41MYFVLVupW9Vb6WkhabWHiYqxnoG17cFJwVniufXV9435Zf8aHGYd2h9uIQpAblWaX0JoTmyabjZ2WnaOdqqOKpn-nXLGzshmyRLTFtUi3F7fTuT7AUcHFwuzGos3qz3rTftQj1QDWndfL227b1N2o3vbjhOdU53To1u1B7YPuDu_w8-r8q_zF_rr_HA==

My gear:
Spoiler

75% All res
4% chaos

25K dps on reave for pve
35K dps on Double Strike for pvp

Beforehand thank,

Regards,
Kalastat
This is hands down my favorite build I've played, past even retarded Anarchy discharging

Gear:

Spoiler

Still have to optimize gear/gems and everything, but this build <3

CC gets up to 80% with 3 PCs from Romiras + 9% from CW which synergizes pretty well with Bino's special effect

Oos #1
"
Kalastat wrote:
Hi Oos,

at first, thx for this build, i play with bow before this, and now i can pvp and pve with same build :)

At this time i'm 85 and i don't know how i can make better survivability and dmg.

My tree :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgSxBX0FtQX5CC4OSBGWFfAWvxi9GY4a2xutHoEi6iP2JDwk_SaVJ6krbzBxMgE4ljpCOlg94kjuSVFKfUt4S41MYFVLVupW9Vb6WkhabWHiYqxnoG17cFJwVniufXV9435Zf8aHGYd2h9uIQpAblWaX0JoTmyabjZ2WnaOdqqOKpn-nXLGzshmyRLTFtUi3F7fTuT7AUcHFwuzGos3qz3rTftQj1QDWndfL227b1N2o3vbjhOdU53To1u1B7YPuDu_w8-r8q_zF_rr_HA==

My gear:
Spoiler

75% All res
4% chaos

25K dps on reave for pve
35K dps on Double Strike for pvp

Beforehand thank,

Regards,
Kalastat

If you could provide a screenshot or jot down your defensive stats, that would allow us to help you find ways to improve your survivability. I'm not familiar using Acrobatics as I do not have the gear to accommodate that type of build. Seeing, your gear, you shouldn't have any problems surviving are you?

If you want to improve your dps, having some crit chance on your gear would help. What's your current chance to crit right now? Of course, if you can obtain a 6L that will greatly improve your DPS a lot.
Last edited by Yuufe on Mar 24, 2014, 7:33:10 AM
so a dual res 6l is prefered over a 6l Carcass Jack?
Since Carcass gives lower res and lower hp than a normal 6l does?
But Carcass adds AoE Stuff which is good too so what to pick?

and on what lvl should i spec into Acrobatics if i want to use it?
Last edited by Kaktuskiller on Mar 24, 2014, 6:14:29 PM
what are your thoughts on Bino's kitchen knife?
merp merp
"
Navac wrote:
what are your thoughts on Bino's kitchen knife?

Bino's Kitchen Knife is good if you dont want to craft/buy a GG end gear dagger. It synchronizes well with Death Adder and gives you nice life-steal as well.

Here's the quote from Oos
"
Bino's is a great Dagger, and when paired with Adders Touch it's just broken, the regen you get from that combo is just insane. A friend of mine can get up to 3-4k life regen per second with Bino's+Adders Touch. Shame it's so expensive
Last edited by Yuufe on Mar 24, 2014, 10:10:01 PM
Hi, First of all this build is just awesome. Its so fun to play with this build.
Right nw I am lvl 65 and I have a decent gear.

Gear

Just need some help, What gear should I upgrade and should I get a rat's nest and a 5l armour
or go for a 6l.I am gng Acrobatics.

Right nw I am dng 2622 without hatred and with dng 3444.

Ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info