New Vendor Recipes_Found (not by me though)

I like the thought behind the new recipes but they are lacking in game world application. This recipe can only be used by a small slice of the player base.

level 1-20 will use magic level items if the stats are top end but they don't have access to the utility flasks

level 20-60 have access to utility flasks but since the recipe only crafts magic level weapons they will also need 1 regal and additional exalts which are very rare at this level range.

level 60+ will have access to the utility flasks and potentially enough wealth to turn the magic item into a rare.

So basically the only players that will use this recipe are the ones with large amounts of accumulated wealth. Racers/low level can't because they don't have the flasks, mid-level wont because they don't have regal+exalt.

To GGG track this recipe and look at ways of expanding it for the mid-level 'crafters'
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
there is no need to craft anything at mid-lvl to beat the game.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
I tested 2 daggers one ilvl 78 and other ilvl 79:

But the ilvl 78 it works it, the other no. Why ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
kefirhl wrote:
there is no need to craft anything at mid-lvl to beat the game.

True for softcore, but may be false in hardcore or challenge leagues.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Free bump.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
This recipe just doesn't work or maybe I did something wrong? I tested any possible wapon plus flask plus orb but no new weapon with the damage type. Hm, does this recipe even work in standard league?

EDIT: OK, it works onto white items but shouldn't it even work with yellow items, turning them blue again? My Bow could need +x phys damage besides the % damage multiplier but maybe it does not work this way.

Last edited by Fusion_Power on Dec 12, 2013, 6:32:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info