New Vendor Recipes_Found (not by me though)

Recipe confirmed.

Spoiler

Granite Flask
Spoiler

Sapphire Flask
Spoiler

Ruby Flask
Spoiler

Topaz Flask
Spoiler

Engraved Greatsword item level 60
+ Orb of Augmentation
+ (Granite/Sapphire/Ruby/Topaz) Flasks

I've also tested with Quicksilver and Diamond flask which didnt result in anything new.

Edit

It's also possible to upgrade to the next tier like in the following example from Burnished to Polished. However I don't have enough flasks at the moment to further upgrade it to confirm the mod can go beyond ilvl 60

Spoiler

Last edited by Xenophobe on Nov 18, 2013, 8:59:27 AM
Spoiler
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Am I the only one missing the point of this?

Like any point at all?
Get a bunch of Granite flasks, save some Alts in the whole Trans-Alt-Regal-Exalt crafting scheme.

That's about it.

For some reason I couldn't get it to up the flat phys tier on a rare or blue (pretty sure the weapons were high enough) only add the first tier to a white.

For ele, though, it would upgrade the tier.

The only use I could think of.

Say I am wanting to start with an electrocuting of incision.

If I roll a lightning dmg <max, I vendor recipe it until max lightning, then try for incision.

Which seems of some, but not much use, as actually rolling the high lightning isn't that rare and can come with incision to boot.

Ah well.

Edit, apparently the recipe will upgrade but not past tempered.
If this is the case with ele, too, only to 2nd top tier, the recipe just lost the small use it might have had.

Edit 2, lol, it is capped at 2nd top tier for phys and ele. Useless recipe.

Are you sure the iLvl was high enough to hit the top tier? Top tier is usually 73-76+
"
Silverthorn90 wrote:
Are you sure the iLvl was high enough to hit the top tier? Top tier is usually 73-76+

Yes, I have a full tab of imbued wands that are 77+.
All ele and flat phys are capped at top minus 1.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 18, 2013, 9:04:48 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Silverthorn90 wrote:

Yes, I have a full tab of imbued wands that are 77+.
All ele and flat phys are capped at top minus 1.

That's fair.
IGN: Smegacore
nope you ain't missing any point. they did a great step in crafting, but they have 5 more steps to go so that crafting will give the end results people want otherwise there's no point in crafting other than waste more materials and time. I mean who wouldn't want to craft the perfect item or atleast an item with all the affixes you actually want/need?

Edit:
If you think about it, they've made a very good crafting base they only need to upgrade it so that we can add all 6 properties to items. This way everyone can craft exactly what they want, the catch is though, that maybe with higher tier affixes you need to put an exalt into the mix aswell. So players not that rich/lucky with drops are stuck with average affixes, assuming medium tier affixes would need a chaos orb for upgrading tiers.

The only problem with this idea is, how to enable players to craft all the available affixes? For example:
Life - Ring
Mana - Ring
Life/Mana Regen - Amulet
etc

But there are many more affixes.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Last edited by Pivovar on Nov 18, 2013, 9:37:46 AM
Is this only work with weapons??
IGN: Puskurcina
Now people can potentially craft a strong enough weapon for maps themselves (with a bit of luck ofc)
Get the highest phys you can then augment regal. Chances are you'll get attackpeed or increased phys.
IGN: Smegacore
did you check the flaks itemlevel? for the highets tiers?
for most of the other recipes the cap is the itemlevel of the lowest component,that can have an item level, in the recipe
so maybe your weapon was high enough but your flask wasnt?
"
XDementia wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:
It's the start of something beautiful, that's what it is.

I want to believe.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
Is this only work with weapons??
I cannot get it to work with rings or amulets.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Nov 18, 2013, 9:47:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info