[1.0.x - NEM/HC] The Dreidel - The Spinning Budget Duelist

Alright! This will be one of the final revisions for this build! Everything that should be there is there and it all looks clean and organized (as organized as I can make it with the limited number of bb tags I can use!)
Would like to give an update for my Scion as well.
Well, first thing I wanna say- it's AWESOME. Spin-to-win never was so easy.

So here's how I made it:
Passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLhFE0UcRo4G_ol3ymlLdIxnjWSNdY26DrYOuFAoEGqRQpGaUd-SshN2E4qVvpYr1nzW69gS2EhZU1qk25pbqpyqXTteA1673y7fNl89YM4hNmE74dqiPGKIox2kAqQVZBsmSueuZ_LogCkGaZXpzCnhKloqW6plKvFrFmsqrXytkG9gb6Kvqe-vMAPwBrApsDzxYrSTdXt3Q3nY-w473zwH_JF9Mb3Mve--Ov8xf4K

Basically- didn't go for mara start yet, decided to get Wrecking Ball on the right side (boosts DPS by a lot). Also grabbed some +30 int nodes, becase welp, Scion is bad at stats.
My gear:
Spoiler

So I swapped LoH with LL, and use Cyclone as skill to kill everything, even single targets. 2nd CodT is there just to fill the slots.
Was pretty lucky to roll that mace, I think the next possible upgrade would be only Kaom's Primacy.
DPS on cyclone is 6981 (yay, they fixed tooltip!)
I can do 80% of maps solo (tho I never got a chance to try 71+ maps). Some bosses are terrible, tho, like at Museum map, and Shock and Terror one (screw that totems).
hey guys currently lvl 44 this is how my passive tree looks like atm

my current gear atm

Spoiler

tool tip dps for cyclone is 467 cant run conc effect atm cause it drains the crap outta my life anytips?
"
mikerelf wrote:
Would like to give an update for my Scion as well.
Well, first thing I wanna say- it's AWESOME. Spin-to-win never was so easy.

So here's how I made it:
Passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLhFE0UcRo4G_ol3ymlLdIxnjWSNdY26DrYOuFAoEGqRQpGaUd-SshN2E4qVvpYr1nzW69gS2EhZU1qk25pbqpyqXTteA1673y7fNl89YM4hNmE74dqiPGKIox2kAqQVZBsmSueuZ_LogCkGaZXpzCnhKloqW6plKvFrFmsqrXytkG9gb6Kvqe-vMAPwBrApsDzxYrSTdXt3Q3nY-w473zwH_JF9Mb3Mve--Ov8xf4K

Basically- didn't go for mara start yet, decided to get Wrecking Ball on the right side (boosts DPS by a lot). Also grabbed some +30 int nodes, becase welp, Scion is bad at stats.
My gear:
Spoiler

So I swapped LoH with LL, and use Cyclone as skill to kill everything, even single targets. 2nd CodT is there just to fill the slots.
Was pretty lucky to roll that mace, I think the next possible upgrade would be only Kaom's Primacy.
DPS on cyclone is 6981 (yay, they fixed tooltip!)
I can do 80% of maps solo (tho I never got a chance to try 71+ maps). Some bosses are terrible, tho, like at Museum map, and Shock and Terror one (screw that totems).

is LL better tha LoH?
"
andizite wrote:

is LL better tha LoH?

I prefer LL, because I use it both for single and multitarget, and with LoH you won't be able to sustain your HP. On the other hand- with LL you can be bursted down, because, well, I don't have Vaal Pact (tho I might try it some time, if I get enough regrets). And it's mana multiplier is a bit lower, too.
"
andizite wrote:

is LL better tha LoH?

Late game using a 6 slot maybe. The biggest issues with life leech is that it takes a while to leech, it's not instant like life on hit. BUT with a 6 link you'll be able to leech more life per hit than life gain on hit will give you..

Stick with Life gain on hit till you get that 6 link. Even then it's iffy.

"
mikerelf wrote:
"
andizite wrote:

is LL better tha LoH?

I prefer LL, because I use it both for single and multitarget, and with LoH you won't be able to sustain your HP. On the other hand- with LL you can be bursted down, because, well, I don't have Vaal Pact (tho I might try it some time, if I get enough regrets). And it's mana multiplier is a bit lower, too.

I see you've used my build but just added wrecking ball. What level are you?
update 2.0 made it to act 3 merc build is amazing

current gear
Spoiler
"
Mallet wrote:

79. Works pretty well, currently farming Dominus with my friend with almost 300% IR culling, just to get some currency.
Last edited by mikerelf on Dec 5, 2013, 9:21:52 AM
"
mikerelf wrote:
"
Mallet wrote:

79. Works pretty well, currently farming Dominus with my friend with almost 300% IR culling, just to get some currency.

what are u culling with?
"
andizite wrote:

what are u culling with?

Not me, but my friend. I just get Domi to the last phase, take him down to like ~15% hp, my friend comes, and starts spamming Power Siphon with Increased Rarity support. And he has almost full +IIR gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info