Kripparrian's wand Templar?

How did he choose about the bandit quest?
Managed to get a look at Kripp's updated passive tree a little while ago (he's level 72 at the moment I got a look at this).

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTQSz8B8CcaIAqWgYXTKJV-J35YFvnjxN2Ix27DgaOKeEkFUpT4KbhX0WQOQiGmwZhSSqNunjap2upwja3dgkNsXbAtMbeM4_cx8CBAdMs1Aw214tH20ZO-Hi96cri3oI9HkDMYjAVHNTB2NXK8Hzw22io3_GflknqbiT6-4MfRB_xp4o-pUgW_Q=
"
Avp94 wrote:

He went with the 1 extra point.
Stay awhile and listen...
"
SmallestGriff wrote:
"
Avp94 wrote:

hp x4

spec atm is:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwSzBVsHYwj0DH0QfxRNFkAWbxhdGYUaOBpsHwIkPCSqJ6ko-ilPLR8yiTbFNuk74T9zRtdJUUyzTdhQMFXGVytX4lptW_RdxmBtZ71tGXNTd-V4znkDf8aBb4KbgziFfYt6i4yMdpBVlSCboZ2Ana6ePKIAoqOnCKcrp1ynhKlouJPAVMHzw23Gns9l0NDTG9gk2t3bAt3z4XPi9-Nq5CLr7uw47SDubw==

trying to get back the near HP nodes then maybe ill get some more dex/accuracy
Last edited by Krippers on Dec 26, 2012, 11:22:42 AM
"
Krippers wrote:
"
SmallestGriff wrote:
"
Avp94 wrote:

hp x4

spec atm is:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwSzBVsHYwj0DH0QfxRNFkAWbxhdGYUaOBpsHwIkPCSqJ6ko-ilPLR8yiTbFNuk74T9zRtdJUUyzTdhQMFXGVytX4lptW_RdxmBtZ71tGXNTd-V4znkDf8aBb4KbgziFfYt6i4yMdpBVlSCboZ2Ana6ePKIAoqOnCKcrp1ynhKlouJPAVMHzw23Gns9l0NDTG9gk2t3bAt3z4XPi9-Nq5CLr7uw47SDubw==

trying to get back the near HP nodes then maybe ill get some more dex/accuracy

Man I feel dumb. Could've sworn you went with 4 extra points. Okay. Also, what level/point did you begin to switch from your Lightning Strike 2-h thing to your wand build? When did that transition occur?
Stay awhile and listen...
Wannabes
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Kripp can you make a small write up guide for this build when the race is finished and you have more time? I am very very interested.
Over the past few days I've looked over a couple similar templar leveling trees, and ultimately this tree is a great way to maximize survivability (using life/shield), mana regen, mana pool, and ranged damage.

This build uses many different(g,b,r) skills to come together(ei: auras,decoy totem), so I'd also like to hear what he has to say about playing through using this mixture of spells/skills compared to other creations in the past. Also, many of these skills and spells were overused in the race, any thought on some sort of equilibrium for spells (ei: making fire/cold look worth it for pve)

Just a warning - this build is great for fast leveling, but sucks in pvp! I'd consider what you'd like to specialize in before you try to replicate or modify.
"
ThroatSpray wrote:
Just a warning - this build is great for fast leveling, but sucks in pvp! I'd consider what you'd like to specialize in before you try to replicate or modify.

Just why is it great for fast leveling? With what weapons and skills until you have access to chain/PS and high ele dmg?
Hi!

I tried playing through solo with this build and I've now gone through the game and have done a map.
The passive tree is correct, but my equipment and skillgems are probably incorrect.

Could someone who know which skillgems and equipment (+stats) Kripp was using.

I like it a lot, but for now my Siphon Power+Chains+Elemental Damage+Lesser Elemental Projectiles, just seems too weak for end game content.

Regards
NoNamium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info