Kripparrian's wand Templar?

look at all deze noobs that cant make their own build
I posted everything I could think of in regards to the build in a new thread so its a little more organized and stuff.

go here = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/88134
Can someone tell me, is templar passiv skill ( area of radius and ampliy ) work for sweep/ground slam gems and improve the area of attack ?
Last edited by krrystian on Jan 31, 2013, 8:07:07 AM
"
Firedrop wrote:
look at all deze noobs that cant make their own build

High welcome to ARPGs. Where strong builds are popular builds. This must be your first one.
Is there any good alternative AOE spell other than Powersiphon for this build?
ign: Redrummm
"
Dreamworks1 wrote:

I have some questions of my own pertaining to this build (currently lv 41)

1) Is EB worth it without many ES armor pieces? I read on this thread to go for pure armor parts, but I guess youneed full hybrid armor and ES ones in order to get maximum return from EB to get enough mana pool for sustain?

You don't take EB because you plan to have ES on your armor. You take it because it turns the discipline aura into a huge mana boost.
Sorry for noob question, but how does Kripp use many Auras and he is only using two on his hotkeys? Switch weapon doesnt work right?
IGN - Dyaems / Kandine
as long as you have the auras in slots(not switch weapons) you can switch out the skills in the skill bar and cast them. Switching out skills in your bars, does not delete the auras you already cast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info