Kripparrian's wand Templar?

He uses 6 Auras correct? Wrath/Anger/Discipline/Clarity/?/?

Thanks.
"
jonnyj03 wrote:
He uses 6 Auras correct? Wrath/Anger/Discipline/Clarity/?/?

Thanks.

Grace Determination, and eventually Tempest Shield
Hey kripp, quick question... what level should I make the switch to power siphon?

What skills should I use until I reach that level?
"
latif wrote:
Hey kripp, quick question... what level should I make the switch to power siphon?

What skills should I use until I reach that level?

Im not kripp but can answer the question.

Primary u want to use a 2H with Ground Slam, Glacial Hammer f.e. till u get around level 40-45 when u already got some points in wand dmg/int for auras etc.
Last edited by nimrodpoe on Jan 30, 2013, 7:52:37 PM
And to follow-up that question: What wand are we looking for as far as stats / rolls go? And is the attack speed on it important?
"And to follow-up that question: What wand are we looking for as far as stats / rolls go? And is the attack speed on it important?"

I also want to know the answer to that question,

as far as using this build,

what sort of main attributes should we look for in armor and the wands?

I'm sort of confused how the powersiphon damage works. Is it physical? if so why do we need weapon elemental dmg gems and passives?
"
andynz wrote:
"And to follow-up that question: What wand are we looking for as far as stats / rolls go? And is the attack speed on it important?"

I also want to know the answer to that question,

as far as using this build,

what sort of main attributes should we look for in armor and the wands?

I'm sort of confused how the powersiphon damage works. Is it physical? if so why do we need weapon elemental dmg gems and passives?

Power siphon damage comes from all elemental damage (fire/cold/lightning) and physhical damage

best wand would be alot of spell/elemantal damage + psychical / mana + mana regen. Also elemantal damage on the wand itself.

"
latif wrote:
I am running this build on HC ladder and so far loving it. Keep in mind i'm very new to the game. I played a bit in the early beta but not enough.

My question is... what level should I start using powersiphon, to be effective?

Until I get to that level, what weapon/spell gems should I be using to progress until I reach the point where power siphon is effective?

Lastly, should I get the other buff gems early or wait till I start using power siphon to use them?

Thanks and sorry for the terrible noob questions, just trying to get an understanding so I can progress efficiently without dying.

I am currently level 16.

The problem is getting a 5/6 link chest to get a good AoE Power Siphon and the required gems are quite rare. I suggest you only switch when you have Eldrich battery or you damage will be pretty low because you can't run all aura's

Anyone knows what bandits rewards he took at cruel/merc?

Thanks to Starzon29 i got a key! Thanks again!
Last edited by Dreamworks1 on Jan 31, 2013, 12:07:10 AM
"
Dreamworks1 wrote:

Anyone knows what bandits rewards he took at cruel/merc?

I can answer that one;
iirc, he went with:

Bandits reward

normal= 40 hp (side with Oak)
cruel = skill point (kill all 3)
merci = + 1 power charge

I have some questions of my own pertaining to this build (currently lv 41)

1) Is EB worth it without many ES armor pieces? I read on this thread to go for pure armor parts, but I guess youneed full hybrid armor and ES ones in order to get maximum return from EB to get enough mana pool for sustain?

2) where to stop leveling summon skeletons gem

3) what auras to level in priority as soon as reserved mana pool allows
IgN: Dolpiff (8x Elem wander). Former CB ranger.
Pm me on forums or ig if I won an auction, or to claim an item of mine you won.
I've got few questions as well.
In what kind of stats I should look into the items?
Since wand and shield gives + spell dmg it doesnt count into Power Siphon so I should look for Increase physical dmg right?
yes, physical and elemental damage is what you need for PS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info