The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

:-)
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
A revamp of end-game Map sizes and mods. We'll probably post more about this in the news next week. One of our goals is to make the Maps larger.

Love this. Too small maps are one of my main issues with them. Especially when you jump from enormous Act III areas to low level maps that are like areas in Act I.
You should fix the shitty drop rate for Ming's Heart. There's currently one selling on the entire forum and the guy is not even interested in selling it. It kinda sucks when you have the currency to afford something but it's not even being sold because it simply doesn't seem to be dropping? Maybe change it so that it isn't map only drop.
MIRROR SERVICE: GODLY Crown of Eyes Amulet - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805273

IGN: Innominates
"Was the video we made about the 1.0.1 patch useful? It takes considerable time to make videos like that but if people like them then we'll keep doing them."

Too short.
The updates are almost too many and too much. Slow down dude, I'm still getting my head around the cast-on gems :P
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
A fix to the problem that occurs when you get too many effects on the same entity. You'll know what I mean if you were ever on fire while using Blood Rage.

Could anyone please explain this to me? I use blood rage all the time even when burning but I do not see anything special? *feels stupid* Or are we talking about the white color effect?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
the video was great. its good you have vissual concept and talking about it at the same time. highly recommend to post vieo about the patches.
Chris or GGG, is Ignite going to be changed in this patch?
how about

fixing desync?
"
Ausgelebt wrote:
how about

fixing desync?

This

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info