The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

The videos are awesome, always love to actually hear you guys talk about the changes and maybe your thought process behind them. GG, GGG!
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
w00t now i can sit in que for pvp for 20 minutes a match instead of actually playing other people from different leagues.

Glad you got your way whiners -.-. Would of much rather actually played other people than not play anyone at all.

Next time please don't listen to the random 10 whiners on the forums to make such a stupid change GGG, if this is the direction you're taking the game catering to every person who whines on the forum then pretty soon koams heart will have a 98% drop rate off normal hillock. But I guess they will just whine that its not 100% if you make that change too.
IGN- FrOArrow
Nothing about desync, until next time.
Rapid-fire PvP? New vendor recipes? WTF? What about CoDT?!!
"
Was the video we made about the 1.0.1 patch useful? It takes considerable time to make videos like that but if people like them then we'll keep doing them.

This is not neccessary. No need to waste time and resources for a video introducing changes unless maybe every 4 mounth changes.
All the best!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
Akaihana wrote:
"
PathOfNerfs wrote:
Are there any updates that were community driven instead of sponsored by money?

Just curious. Bunch of skills in this game are still useless or just too dangerous to use and every update consists of the following:

-More new skills to cover up the old ones we refuse to fix!
-More content designed by people who gave us money!
-More items designed by people who gave us money!
-Tons of nerfs!

Just curious when we're going to get content updates that actually matter. Maybe, you know, fixing your net-code, buffing certain skills, making it so "secondary" skills are actually usable.
When you see Searing Bond listed as a "secondary" skill the only question that comes to mind is: Why the hell would I use Searing Bond when I could just summon another totem that uses a worthwhile skill with a practical source of scaling?

This game has too many problems and GGG is just ignoring everything that should be fixed.
This game is going to suffer the same fate as D3 in time.

What a waste.

+1

Videos are greats

+ 2 - There are many interesting skills in this game. I would also rather see that all existing skills would become more effective, rather than adding new ones!

For instance: Fireball and arc are great spells, but kinda bad compared to a lot of other choices!
IGN: Caydranth
"
NgjnMaster wrote:
"
Akaihana wrote:
"
PathOfNerfs wrote:
Are there any updates that were community driven instead of sponsored by money?

Just curious. Bunch of skills in this game are still useless or just too dangerous to use and every update consists of the following:

-More new skills to cover up the old ones we refuse to fix!
-More content designed by people who gave us money!
-More items designed by people who gave us money!
-Tons of nerfs!

Just curious when we're going to get content updates that actually matter. Maybe, you know, fixing your net-code, buffing certain skills, making it so "secondary" skills are actually usable.
When you see Searing Bond listed as a "secondary" skill the only question that comes to mind is: Why the hell would I use Searing Bond when I could just summon another totem that uses a worthwhile skill with a practical source of scaling?

This game has too many problems and GGG is just ignoring everything that should be fixed.
This game is going to suffer the same fate as D3 in time.

What a waste.

+1

Videos are greats

+ 2 - There are many interesting skills in this game. I would also rather see that all existing skills would become more effective, rather than adding new ones!

For instance: Fireball and arc are great spells, but kinda bad compared to a lot of other choices!

+3
"
VarthDaver wrote:
"
Lohki wrote:
I'm glad the SC and HC players won't PVP against each other. The main argument I was reading was related to the gear advantage. Another advantage is the build style. In HC, passive points are spent on survivability; while in SC, players can be less careful and throw more points in damage passives.

If you do not spec specifically for PvP, and just run a PvP spec, you are either

1) Shav's Low Life EK
2) Dead

Its not even close otherwise, any non pvp spec is simply destroyed.

Culling strike?
"
Rampe69 wrote:
"
VarthDaver wrote:
"
Lohki wrote:
I'm glad the SC and HC players won't PVP against each other. The main argument I was reading was related to the gear advantage. Another advantage is the build style. In HC, passive points are spent on survivability; while in SC, players can be less careful and throw more points in damage passives.

If you do not spec specifically for PvP, and just run a PvP spec, you are either

1) Shav's Low Life EK
2) Dead

Its not even close otherwise, any non pvp spec is simply destroyed.

Culling strike?

I very rarely ran into player who did low life under 10% health via reservation, but they were all instantly one shot. Most EK players were not under 10% prior to the aura change, perhaps a bigger issue now.
Will be good to tell the devs: "Told you so" once PVP is an entire failure and Default and Domination players overwhelm HC/Nemesis players because they got better stuff.
And Sc will overpower Domination because of legacy items.

You made the game far too grindy so it's predetermined to be a failure.

If you wanna PVP you need certain items which are really rare to counter builds.
If you have got certain items you will overpower other players.

Those items need massive timeinvestment, so it's entirely gearbased PVP.

PVP players prefer modes which don't require that much timeinvestment!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info