The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

"
Deathshyte wrote:
Still waiting for a good Desync fix

I have been waiting for that for nearly 2 years (others have been waiting longer). At this point I have accepted it as part of the game. Desync is due to how the game functions. I doubt it can be completely eradicated, but until it is drastically minimized, I'll stick with softcore (even though it lacks the adrenaline rush of near deaths).
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Awesome like always!.
CASUAL GAMER
A fix to the problem that occurs when you get too many effects on the same entity. You'll know what I mean if you were ever on fire while using Blood Rage.

I disagree with this change, I always tell people I went super saiyan when they ask whats up with my guy lol.
Nice sounds good that changes!! NEWs !!

and YEAH, videos help alot and makes it easy to understand :)

Keep working Chris "GGG POWAH"
Twitch.tv/Enkaz0
"
Was the video we made about the 1.0.1 patch useful? It takes considerable time to make videos like that but if people like them then we'll keep doing them.

Yes the video was really helpful, it allows players to get a quick view of what is new and what is coming. This game is awesome especially the race event and reward's there is so much new in this game and it seems to work really well together, from my point of view this game is truly a masterpiece.
whilst doing the two handed damage upgrade.. dual weiling should get a speed buff... just saying.. (as we don't have shields either.)
Videos showing the new patch is really usefull. Don't stop make them :)
I'm gonna just be "that guy" for a second.

The patch videos are a nice luxury, but I personally would rather see you guys work on the game rather than make a video for every patch.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"The ability to exit to the character selection screen rather than the main menu. This may be patched in earlier than 1.0.2."

Finally. It is pointless to log out when you want to change your character every time.
D2=TQ>DS=TL2>DS2=D>TL=PoE>S>D3>S2
I think the text notes are plenty. You guys describe everything in plenty of detail that a video isn't necessary IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info