A Beginner's Guide to Racing

"
Chris wrote:

There are more than a million monthly active accounts at the moment. ~300k or so daily active accounts. The 50k figure was users online (during peak weekday times). Some of the users aren't online all the time, you see!
Edit: The playerbase was a lot smaller during Season 4!

So, my estimation could be even overestimated...

But on the over hand, although I will not participate in any event on Season 5 - up to 15 points rewards are not interesting and there is terrible lack of interesting event in Europe evenings, I'm glad about 1 thing. It was very lame to be forced to kill my only HC character to transfer reward to league I play... especially that he survived harshness of race in good health.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Nov 14, 2013, 4:41:57 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
OMG this is a long guide for saying
Dont race because:
-reward suck
- a select group of 20 people always win everything
-schedule is broken
-Desync
-You actully lose allot of farming incomes since they dont want to give us currency rewards back
-Race performances is biased by RNG

This is not a view shared by many.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
The season rewards look underwhelming and I also don't really care about uniques, but I'm looking forward to some endless ledge and descent action ! Would like to see more mid-week European interesing events though...
Last edited by leto2626 on Nov 14, 2013, 4:54:47 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont race because:
-reward suck
-schedule is broken
-Desync
-You actully lose allot of farming incomes since they dont want to give us currency rewards back

-reward suck -- but for some reason this "select group of 20 people" keeps racing even after they've won all the sucky rewards

-schedule is broken -- for a world wide game that played in timezones separated by 18 hours they're doing pretty darn good

-Desync -- but for some reason desync doesn't seem to affect this "select group of 20 people" who keep winning all the races

-You actully lose allot of farming incomes since they dont want to give us currency rewards back -- please tell me where you're farming that participating in a one hour race is so devastating to your income ? I'd like to farm there for an hour too

-Race performances is biased by RNG -- but for some reason RNG doesn't seem to affect this "select group of 20 people" who keep winning all the races

your entire post makes no sense at all

if RNG and desync was as big of a problem as you think it is then the same 20 people wouldn't be winning all the time

they're obviously JUST BETTER than you

so quit crying and practice

"
tmaciak wrote:
It was very lame to be forced to kill my only HC character to transfer reward to league I play... especially that he survived harshness of race in good health.

"my only HC character" ??

I assume you made a lvl 1 character and let him die with the rewards?
Also it's not a shame not being part of that 'select 20', if you see t hose people play you really wonder how on earth that can be fun and healthy :D Just stop looking up, there will always be people better than you in no matter what you do, why do most people forget to have fun?
It's actually great that morons like that poster guy who named those stupid reasons stop racing and prefer their '1 hour farm is more reward' bollocks, at least your char name won't appear on my screen ever. If you think that way about games it's seriously time to find a new hobby man.
[Removed by Admin]
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 18, 2013, 7:04:25 PM
Gotta love how Chris is always trying to tell everyone how great races are. In reality, these fucking stupid things are there to ALWAYS reward a select group of powergamers that stream all day long and play POE all day long.

Yea, sure, the common guy is always going to get fucked on them bro.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont race because:
-reward suck
-schedule is broken
-Desync

So true +100500
SC legues V
"
rflynn74 wrote:
Gotta love how Chris is always trying to tell everyone how great races are. In reality, these fucking stupid things are there to ALWAYS reward a select group of powergamers that stream all day long and play POE all day long.

Yea, sure, the common guy is always going to get fucked on them bro.

Read as: People who are better than me at something get more rewards for being better than me.

Cry me a river. That's how the world works, if you are bad at something don't expect to be showered in rewards.

I honestly don't understand this mentality. Lionel Messi is really good at soccer/football, I'm sure you are super mad at him too because he earns more money than you playing soccer.

If you are not willing to put in the effort and learn how to race just shut up.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Nov 14, 2013, 5:24:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info