Cheap Physical Crit Split Arrow, The Blood Dance Ranger build[Nemesis]

I ditch piercing shot when i have high enough attack speed and a high level pierce gem. And yeah you are right about that dex and int stuff :)
IGN: ISeppukyu
If you could get a 5L on bow and chest what would you add to Frenzy as 4th support? Also if i used Alpha Howl for an extra 8% reserved mana would i be able to run Frenzy off mana?
Hey why dont you take heavy draw on the bottom right in same circle as deadly draw, hp and damage.
Cool build! I have been having fun at lower levels with this build with the following items.

at lvl 30, your phys dmg jumps drastically from most yellows that u can get at this lvl, and it has crit dmg multiplier and extra arrow to boot.

@lvl 27, you can an extra 3% lifeleech and 2% manaleech. I also used a ring with 2% mana leech, and I never had to use mana pots.

@lvl 35, you can get garanteed power charges on crit, making it unecessary to have Power Charge on Crit gem linked to your split arrow for now.

@ lvl 20, this amulet makes your character pretty awesome with life leech 6-10%, all resists, and lots of stats.

how do you get 100% pierce chance?
With a pierce gem and the passive node piercing shots, but you cna dump piercing shots if you have 20% quality and high level pierce gem.
IGN: ISeppukyu
1.What is your critt strike chance and critt multiplier?

2. Is it viable to replace pierce with Chain? (a.Since i can cast proj weakness, b., my dps is lowered by chain, hence slightly better survivability on reflect) any thoughts?
Thanks
Is it possible to do it with Fork instead of pierce ?
I'm currently playing this combination, and I find it very nice to dispatch quickly groups of monster (still at low lvl though).
I'm running a build like this with more emphasis on the phys damage nodes before getting the crit nodes. I find that I can run frenzy off mana if I get a little more mana leech and run clarity. I sub in blood magic for added fire on half regen maps or if I need to run grace instead of clarity. I am currently a 76 ranger on nemesis.
Is the dps you posted with or without frenzy charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info