Cheap Physical Crit Split Arrow, The Blood Dance Ranger build[Nemesis]

What about bandits?
there is a bandits spoiler in my thread :)
IGN: ISeppukyu
Last edited by Yenicari on Nov 19, 2013, 12:00:00 PM
sorry can't find it .
can you tell me if you either killed helped for this character?
hello! i just wanted to say thanks u for this build! :) i died on my lvl 78 spectal thrower :( and wanted to try a bow crit build and oh boy :D your build is the most fun build i have tryed in a long time :)
i took the 18% physical dmg from oak.. and made to go from 620dps on splite arrow to 710dps :)

again thanks! and plz keep the guide updated! :D
up continue your guide pls!!!
I would suggest changing fire dmg for life gain on hit to increase survivability ;p

The l5 could be look like split arrow/pierce/faster attak/life gain on hit/ and whatever u wish to add on it might be crit chance/crit dmg or both for l6.. xD

Power charge on crit i would move it to frenzy. During generation stack of frenzy u would also gain of power charge.
So frenzy would look like this frenzy/power charge on crit/crit chance/crit dmg/ faster attaks
I would also remove blood magic, if u get enough mana leach in items its not required, also u can take node of 2% mana leach from skill tree which u already took

This is only mine sugestion im lev 67 with only l4s so im not sure how this will work but so far i dont have any mana problem and decoy totem is saver xD

Always u can change crit demage for any other demage type if we take uder consideration of reflection enemy

all of my mumbling is without blood rage skill
Last edited by rysiokox on Nov 25, 2013, 10:55:32 AM
Noob question here:

Are the frenzy charges generated by the boots inferior to those generated by the skill frenzy?

The charges from the gem get better with increased level dont they?
charges are always the same.
IGN: ISeppukyu
Hello, if i dont have 5 link what do i drop in 4 link faster atacks or power charge on crit?
hi i'm running a similar build lvl 45 right but wanted to add few tweeks to it to increase dps and survivability, can u check it out and leave some comments pls?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgW1BfkILgzyD6sVIBXwFr8Zjhn-GtsbASLqI_Yk_SaVKaUqTSzpMHwx-jIBOdQ6WD7PPydKfUrITipRR1VLVvpaSFuvX-Fh4megayRsFm1sbXtv8nBSdvd31H11fyuC5IPbhs6HGYd2h9uKr4w2jX2QEZXpmyabjaCfoaSjiqXLp9Sqf6q4sTCyGbVIvebAUcSiyqnN6s5xz3rTftUA3BXdDeHb51TndOjW6xTtg-4O73rv8PBC8-r5Vvlj_Ev8xf66_sg=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info